How to install rear work light on JD 1026R

/ How to install rear work light on JD 1026R #1  

hitman98

Tractor
1026R
Wanting to install a rear light for my JD the dealership made it sound easy but even after looking at the harness was a bit leary of it. Anyone have an idea and light suggestion for my application.

/ How to install rear work light on JD 1026R #2  
Do you have bundle number for the light kit? Did you have the dealer print out the install intructions?

/ How to install rear work light on JD 1026R #3  
I have the factory one on mine. It plugs into the wiring harness.

/ How to install rear work light on JD 1026R
ok thats great but should I buy the light from the dealer or is there another option. Also how exactly does it hook up I have looked at the wiring behind the seat but would like just a bit of assistance to make this easier

Thanks

/ How to install rear work light on JD 1026R #5  
I purchased two LED work lights from Towmart.com and mention this website and get free shipping. The front facing light is 24 watts and the rear facing one is 18 watts. Boy oh boy are these boogers bright. Your choice but don't buy from the stealer.

/ How to install rear work light on JD 1026R #6  
There is a harness on the left side under the seat that has purple and black wires. Purple is power and black is ground. Tap your new lights power/ground into those and you're good. That's what I did on my 1023e. By using the purple wire, the light will come on with the headlights

/ How to install rear work light on JD 1026R #7  
I purchased two LED work lights from Towmart.com and mention this website and get free shipping. The front facing light is 24 watts and the rear facing one is 18 watts. Boy oh boy are these boogers bright. Your choice but don't buy from the stealer.

Which models did you get from Towmart?

Bill