I need a step for a B7610

/ I need a step for a B7610 #1  

Timber

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
My dad bought a B7610 and has a little trouble getting on and off his tractor. I can make a step for it and it's looking like I'm going to have to. I was just wondering if their is a factory step made for the Kubota B7610 that he can just order

/ I need a step for a B7610 #3  
I don't believe there is an factory step, but how about ordering a step for n L3400 or L3800 and putting it on?

James K0UA

/ I need a step for a B7610
Yea I herd the L series step can be made to work, I might just be easyer to just make one, I'll have to check but I think I can use my B7800 as a model

/ I need a step for a B7610 #5  
This on my B7800, maybe this can help. It was real easy to make.

Attachments

• B7800_7a.jpg
    B7800_7a.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 572
   / I need a step for a B7610 #6  
My dad bought a B7610 and has a little trouble getting on and off his tractor. I can make a step for it and it's looking like I'm going to have to. I was just wondering if their is a factory step made for the Kubota B7610 that he can just order

You might watch him get on and see if additional grab handles/bars would also help in addition to the extra step. See how far he has to reach to grab something now
( the edge of the dash, the steering wheel, etc ) to help pull himself up, as well as climb down safely.

/ I need a step for a B7610 #8  
Timber said:
Ok this is what I came up with

That's really slick! Are you planning to add anti-slip tape for traction? Again, nice work.

/ I need a step for a B7610
That's really slick! Are you planning to add anti-slip tape for traction? Again, nice work.
If my dad wants that he can add it, I'm going to make one for my B7800 and I will not bother with that for mine. It sure has made a world of difference for him. He broke his back on his Dynahoe 10 years ago and he has a hard time with his legs

There is another thread on this in the build it yourself forum. I just wanted to compleat this thread for future searches

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/258009-step-my-dads-7610-kubota.html

/ I need a step for a B7610 #10  
Wow that is really thinking out of the box.. Looks good.

James K0UA