What Time Is It ???

/ What Time Is It ??? #21  
When I'm in my 5030, I don't want to know the time, even though the radio/c.d. player has a digital clock built in.

/ What Time Is It ??? #22  
tc35dforme,

Dang, how could you tell? Just havin' a little fun.

/ What Time Is It ??? #23  
I've got a watch that's on a 3 inch strap with a clevis on the end. It was a promotional thing that I got for free, but has been extremely useful. Throw it on the turn signal lever in my company truck, key ring on tractor or riding mower, belt loop on me, etc... Would highly recommend one, but think the mantle clock looks better if that counts for much. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What Time Is It ??? #24  
I got a digital watch/stopwatch combo with a spring clip like some key rings have absolutely free with some Listermint mouthwash. I've have to hold it up to see it but the price was right. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ What Time Is It ??? #25  
We'll just have spencer put clocks on top of all sides of his soon to be completed mega metroplex building. Then, from most points in the continental US, we can just glance in the appropriate direction and get the time. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ What Time Is It ??? #26  
bmac..... does that thing chime on the hour and half-hour?

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ What Time Is It ??? #27  
I like to do the same... if you have a cell phone, bring that and clamp it on your tractor...not only do you get the right time (my cell's time is connected to the central system), you also have a safety device to call someone in the event of an emergency situation occuring...

/ What Time Is It ??? #28  
<font color="blue"> bmac..... does that thing chime on the hour and half-hour? </font>
But of course! If you really want to kick it up a notch, add a cuckoo clock. Then you have some company while you work.

/ What Time Is It ??? #29  
I went to my local bike shop and asked for one of the little bike computers when the clock in my car went out. It was an older model I got for about $18 and it came with a mounting clamp. It is easy to read, water proof, is almost bombprooof and it has a stop watch in it so I can time how long I can hold my breath while waiting for the light to turn green. Yes....my radio also went out so its the small things in life that keep me amused....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It would probably work on a tractor as well. The other great thing, as I recall, is that they came in green, red, orange and blue.

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.cfm?SKU=2003&Store=Bike

Mark

/ What Time Is It ??? #30  
Had to resurrect this post....

I saw these watches in officemax. Bungee type cord.

Later......
Neil.

Attachments

• 305605-MVC-117E.JPG
    305605-MVC-117E.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 227