New LED lighting for half the price

/ New LED lighting for half the price #91  
What you need for a 36 volt to 12 volt is a voltage regular
they are about $60 on ebay
if you try to go off of just one set of batteries the resistance when charging will make that bank of batteries weak and will fail prematurely
I did this with some small led's (2x .02 amp draw)in my battery room and after about 3 months that set of batteries were weak to the point I had to take them off-line
rather pay $60 instead of the price of a new set of batteries

I don't see this affecting a golf cart, the light will be switched off during charging.

/ New LED lighting for half the price #92  
Sorry about Lloyd. I knew I shouldn't have turned them all on the same time :laughing:

Paul

Can you point them a little to the right, no wait left a bit, no wait-too much, right again, a little more, left - Perfect! I knew I placed that snowball somewhere...

/ New LED lighting for half the price #93  
Can you point them a little to the right, no wait left a bit, no wait-too much, right again, a little more, left - Perfect! I knew I placed that snowball somewhere...

:laughing: The last time I pointed them that far to the right the house next door showed signs of yellowing :confused3: Lloyd I'll send over a new Miller digital welding hood to cut down on the glare :cool2:

What is the wattage of the light bar and the smaller lights?

20" singe row = 60watt
3" = 16 watt

/ New LED lighting for half the price #94  
:laughing: The last time I pointed them that far to the right the house next door showed signs of yellowing :confused3: Lloyd I'll send over a new Miller digital welding hood to cut down on the glare :cool2:

20" singe row = 60watt
3" = 16 watt
As usual, nice!!!!