Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #21  
They look like great looking lights, that actually light up the area well. You did a professional installation job as well. Thanks for sharing.

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights
They look like great looking lights, that actually light up the area well. You did a professional installation job as well. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much!

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #23  
As has already been pointed out Paul, another fantastic job. I also liked your illuminated 4WD indicator. I would like one of those on the front dash of my L45 plus another light for the foot or bakhoe parking brake being set. The L45 has all the instrumentation on the right side so it is visible whether facing forward or backward but I'm still used to seeing warnings in front of me.

I really appreciate the photos contrasting the factory versus LED lighting Paul. I am looking to improve the lighting on my L45 and with the heater and A/C coming in the spring I would like to reduce the load on my alternator. The light bar is very impressive but I'm curios how you find the smaller LED light stacks up against the factory halogens?

Regards,

Lauren

As has already been pointed out Paul, another fantastic job. I also liked your illuminated 4WD indicator. I would like one of those on the front dash of my L45 plus another light for the foot or bakhoe parking brake being set. The L45 has all the instrumentation on the right side so it is visible whether facing forward or backward but I'm still used to seeing warnings in front of me.

I really appreciate the photos contrasting the factory versus LED lighting Paul. I am looking to improve the lighting on my L45 and with the heater and A/C coming in the spring I would like to reduce the load on my alternator. The light bar is very impressive but I'm curios how you find the smaller LED light stacks up against the factory halogens?

Regards,

Lauren

Thanks Lauren. It was a fun project. I'm inter-grading an LED light bar to the rear emergency light now. It's going to be similar to the light that i put up front. The one up front is 20" but the rear one will be 15". I really thought the factory lights were very good until I fired up these new LED's. My volt meter don't drop as much with the top LED light bar on plus I had at least ten times the lighting. Time will tell if I like them but I'm thinking I will. when I put on the original lights now they almost look yellowish to me. Glad you liked my 4X4 indicator.

Oh, I almost forgot. For Canadians purchasing these lights watch out. UPS will take your first born and a pile of money just in brokerage fees BUT I found another supplier that will pay the taxes, duties and brokerage fees and the lights are the same and might even be a few bucks cheaper. Here's his link.

ROOF RACK LED LIGHT BAR 12V&24V UNIVERSAL UNIT DISCOVERY LAND ROVER POLARIS ATV | eBay

OK, so the space station crew can see your bike; but your tractor is visible from the moon. :laughing:

Actually it's not well known BUT after an extensive investigation it was discovered that my bike was responsible for the Hubble telescope problems in space :laughing: Not sure what effect the tractor will have on it yet but i get the feeling that NASA is watching my every move :eek:

Just last evening I had the bike parked in the yard with the tractor running and this is what was seen over Newfoundland :shocked:

spaceview.jpg

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #27  
holy lights !!! I am sure your presence will be very well known when you are out on your plowing contracts.
I betcha you are now the envy of every emergency responder who could use those types of lights on thier vehicles.! ;)

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #28  
So that is why I saw a glow off to the northeast last night... Looks great.

Aaron Z

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #29  
Thanks Paul. I too have been raped more than once by UPS. I tell all US suppliers I deal with to not ship via UPS but it still happens on occasion. The last time I refused to pay the charges when UPS contacted me. I had ordered an item for US$250 and UPS was telling me they needed around CDN$100 to cover storage, brokerage and duty. I told them I did not need the item that bad and that it was not supposed to be shipped via UPS and they could just return it to sender. After a little bit of back and forth on the phone UPS dropped their charges to CDN$25 and I agreed to that and they delivered the item. If anything else is shipped to me via UPS from the US I intend to take the same position and they will either adjust their rates to what is reasonable or return the item.

Regards,

Lauren

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #30  
Thanks Paul. I too have been raped more than once by UPS. I tell all US suppliers I deal with to not ship via UPS but it still happens on occasion. The last time I refused to pay the charges when UPS contacted me. I had ordered an item for US$250 and UPS was telling me they needed around CDN$100 to cover storage, brokerage and duty. I told them I did not need the item that bad and that it was not supposed to be shipped via UPS and they could just return it to sender. After a little bit of back and forth on the phone UPS dropped their charges to CDN$25 and I agreed to that and they delivered the item. If anything else is shipped to me via UPS from the US I intend to take the same position and they will either adjust their rates to what is reasonable or return the item.

Regards,

Lauren