Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights
Thanks Paul. I too have been raped more than once by UPS. I tell all US suppliers I deal with to not ship via UPS but it still happens on occasion. The last time I refused to pay the charges when UPS contacted me. I had ordered an item for US$250 and UPS was telling me they needed around CDN$100 to cover storage, brokerage and duty. I told them I did not need the item that bad and that it was not supposed to be shipped via UPS and they could just return it to sender. After a little bit of back and forth on the phone UPS dropped their charges to CDN$25 and I agreed to that and they delivered the item. If anything else is shipped to me via UPS from the US I intend to take the same position and they will either adjust their rates to what is reasonable or return the item.

Regards,

Lauren

You did the right thing Lauren refusing it. We had an account with UPS and they pi$$ed me off so bad I cancelled it. From now on if the business only ships via UPS and without the duty free I'll just find another place to purchase the product. So much for free trade hey. :mad:

holy lights !!! I am sure your presence will be very well known when you are out on your plowing contracts.
I betcha you are now the envy of every emergency responder who could use those types of lights on thier vehicles.! ;)

Ha. You might be right. Maybe I'll turn the tractor into a ladder truck and lead the way to the emergency :cool2:

So that is why I saw a glow off to the northeast last night... Looks great.

Aaron Z

Yep. That was me :laughing: Thanks :)

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #33  
Actually it's not well known BUT after an extensive investigation it was discovered that my bike was responsible for the Hubble telescope problems in space :laughing: Not sure what effect the tractor will have on it yet but i get the feeling that NASA is watching my every move :eek:

Just last evening I had the bike parked in the yard with the tractor running and this is what was seen over Newfoundland :shocked:

spaceview.jpg

If NASA isn't watching your every move, I'm sure the little green men on Mars are.

If NASA isn't watching your every move, I'm sure the little green men on Mars are.

Holy smoke Matt. Your right!:shocked: I was out in the garage last night working on the car when a space ship landed. Never got a photo but the wife who happens to be a very good artist did a little sketch for all you out there :eek:

LEADER.jpg

Last edited:
   / Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #35  
:frosty: 4shorts with your nose so bright, won't you guide my tractor tonight! :santahat:

rudolph-red-nosed-reindeer-007.jpg

Nice work on all of those mods, as always. I won't say you have too much time on your hands, but I will say you don't get enough sleep...

:frosty: 4shorts with your nose so bright, won't you guide my tractor tonight! :santahat:

Nice work on all of those mods, as always. I won't say you have too much time on your hands, but I will say you don't get enough sleep...

:laughing: Well Dave I appreciate you not saying I have to much time on my hands ( touchy subject) :rolleyes: but I do get my solid 3.5/4 hours rest every night :tired:
Anymore time in the bed than that and your just sleeping your life away. :rotfl:

Look at when I posted this :shocked:

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #37  
I think I saw your tractor on google earth.;)

I think I saw your tractor on google earth.;)

Yep that was mine :laughing:

Today I decided to make a bracket to fit on the top light bar so I could mount the rear LED light when it arrives. I made up the bracket and punched a few slots in it just to make it look a little better. Removed the light bar and welded then painted the bracket. While I was into it and it was a nice day out by the door I removed the top of the cab (again) and installed a switch and did the necessary wiring. I put the switch towards the back that way If i need to turn the lights on I felt it was a good location and easy access. All I need to do is wait another week for the light to arrive then bolt it on the bracket. Everything is pre-wired so Its easy now.
I also got my blade back on and the buckets in place. You never know when winter will arrive around here.

re1.jpg

re2.jpg

re3.jpg

re4.jpg

re5.jpg

re6.jpg

re7.jpg

re8.jpg

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #40  
Holy smoke Matt. Your right!:shocked: I was out in the garage last night working on the car when a space ship landed. Never got a photo but the wife who happens to be a very good artist did a little sketch for all you out there :eek:

LEADER.jpg

That cartoon is a riot.

rudolph-red-nosed-reindeer-007.jpg

:laughing: