Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Tractor
    A couple

Default Re: Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights

Quote Originally Posted by 4shorts View Post
    I can now start the mods on the latest machine Matt
    I can hardly wait to see what you're going to modify next. Is it the minivan, or something else you've been holding back until you're ready to unveil it?
    Paraphrasing Douglas Adams - So long and thanks for all the bacon.

Tractor

Just love all the custome work your are doing, wondering where you buy the lights & connector parts kit, love the factoury look

Tractor
    Big & Small one :)

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    Nice light.
    Thanks. Sure is bright

Quote Originally Posted by lhansman View Post
    Thanks for the update Paul. I am definitely going to swap out my kubota L45 work lights for LED's when my wallet recovers from the new wheels I just had to purchase.

I look forward to seeing some night time snow removal photos and/or videos.

Enjoy your first snowfall in the dark!

Regards,

Lauren
    Thanks Lauren. These lights have to make a Hugh difference. I do know that they'll never be able to be used on the street because they are just to bright but in those long dark dimly lit parking lots they should be great. I'm going to do a "walk around" video this weekend with a summery of all the mods and hopefully a demo of the lights in action. Come on snow

Quote Originally Posted by Mike476 View Post
    Awesome job as always, look forward to seeing a pic of all that light reflecting off freshly fallen snow, that'll light 'er up!
    Thanks Mike. I might be the only guy in Newfoundland operating a tractor in the middle of the night with sunglasses on
    Thanks my friend

Quote Originally Posted by mjncad View Post
    I can hardly wait to see what you're going to modify next. Is it the minivan, or something else you've been holding back until you're ready to unveil it?
    If I can get clear of the shop thus afternoon ill take the wife to the city and pick up her birthday gift. Parts department got some "stuff" waiting there for me as well

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodstones View Post
    Just love all the custome work your are doing, wondering where you buy the lights & connector parts kit, love the factoury look
    Thank you! I did put the links in the threads to the lights but I forgot to add the link to the weatherproof connectors so I'll add it again for you. If you decide to use the weatherproof connectors you need that special crimping tool that I posted in one of my photos.
    If your going to purchase a light I'd get it from the eBay guy especially if your Canadian because he has it set up where the duties and taxes are taken care of so there are no surprises at the door. Thanks for commenting. Glad you enjoyed viewing it.

2 Pins Waterproof Electrical Wire Connector Plug 5 Sets Car motorbike Dakar | eBay

Roof Rack LED Light Bar 12V 24V Universal Unit Discovery Land Rover Polaris ATV | eBay

A little footnote:

When I do these mods and list the items and supply the links to the vendors that I get them from I never ask for any deals or any product for doing so. In the case of the first light I purchased I bought from Exploration Outfiters, I mentioned his business and gave an actuate review of the product but found a more Canadian friendly seller with the same product to buy the lighting from plus it was less expensive.

Exploration Outfitters not once after seeing the link commented on how the light looked or even said thanks for the promo but they remembered to add my photos to their site with out my permission and to be honest that just pi$$'$ me off.

That says a lot about the company in my honest opinion.
    Just had to vent.
    ...Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude...

Visit us on the web @ www.specialtyrepairs.ca

YouTube Video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348?feature=guide

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    2013 Kubota BX25D with many mods
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B5200, L3540

4Shorts excellent craftsmanship as always!!! I noticed the radio speakers in one of the photos with the roof off and I am curious if you have also modified the stock sound system?

Tractor
    2011 Kubota MX5100

Nice bench pipe bender. I think i need one! Nice work as usual as well!
    I like to push buttons that I dont know what they do to find out. Theres some I wont push anymore

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNINMA View Post
    4Shorts excellent craftsmanship as always!!! I noticed the radio speakers in one of the photos with the roof off and I am curious if you have also modified the stock sound system?
    Thanks! You got a good eye. Yep the sound system was upgraded as well this thing has a much better system over stock.

Here's the link:
    http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/c...e-upgrade.html

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeToys View Post
    Nice bench pipe bender. I think i need one! Nice work as usual as well!
    Well you know you need one it's a nice tool to have. Thanks for the compliment

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

Bet those lights are so bright you'll be the only guy in the world wearing sunglasses, blowing snow in the dark.

Tractor
    PowerTrac 1850

Does anyone else here feel that there may need to be an intervention? I can see the scene... 8 guys from tbn, a box with wires and led lights hastily partially unpacked on the dining room table, and 4 shorts with the shakes, sweating and nervously looking at everyone as they say no more.....
    Power-Trac 1850, grapple, hoe, 90" mower, 72" box blade

Tractor
    PowerTrac 1850

Instead of a box of LEDs I realize it would be a new high amp alternator.. 4 shorts clutching it to his chest. Tbn members trying to convince him it will lead to only mor lights...
    Power-Trac 1850, grapple, hoe, 90" mower, 72" box blade

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by PineRidge View Post
    Bet those lights are so bright you'll be the only guy in the world wearing sunglasses, blowing snow in the dark.
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandfarms View Post
    Does anyone else here feel that there may need to be an intervention? I can see the scene... 8 guys from tbn, a box with wires and led lights hastily partially unpacked on the dining room table, and 4 shorts with the shakes, sweating and nervously looking at everyone as they say no more.....
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandfarms View Post
    Instead of a box of LEDs I realize it would be a new high amp alternator.. 4 shorts clutching it to his chest. Tbn members trying to convince him it will lead to only mor lights...

Na. It's to late for me. Save yourselves

That's it. Tractor is completed. Just put up a video of it all. 23 Min long but you'll see second hand how bright these lights are. Remember. All these lights aren't on all the time but they could be IF I wanted them to

Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast