Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #51  
:laughing: I can now start the mods on the latest machine Matt ;)

I can hardly wait to see what you're going to modify next. Is it the minivan, or something else you've been holding back until you're ready to unveil it?

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #52  
Just love all the custome work your are doing, wondering where you buy the lights & connector parts kit, love the factoury look:thumbsup:

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights
Nice light.

Thanks. Sure is bright :D

Thanks for the update Paul. I am definitely going to swap out my Kubota L45 work lights for LED's when my wallet recovers from the new wheels I just had to purchase.

I look forward to seeing some night time snow removal photos and/or videos.

Enjoy your first snowfall in the dark!

Regards,

Lauren

Thanks Lauren. These lights have to make a Hugh difference. I do know that they'll never be able to be used on the street because they are just to bright but in those long dark dimly lit parking lots they should be great. I'm going to do a "walk around" video this weekend with a summery of all the mods and hopefully a demo of the lights in action. Come on snow :thumbsup:

Awesome job as always, look forward to seeing a pic of all that light reflecting off freshly fallen snow, that'll light 'er up!
Thanks Mike. I might be the only guy in Newfoundland operating a tractor in the middle of the night with sunglasses on :laughing:
Thanks my friend :thumbsup:

I can hardly wait to see what you're going to modify next. Is it the minivan, or something else you've been holding back until you're ready to unveil it?

If I can get clear of the shop thus afternoon ill take the wife to the city and pick up her birthday gift. Parts department got some "stuff" waiting there for me as well :D

Just love all the custome work your are doing, wondering where you buy the lights & connector parts kit, love the factoury look:thumbsup:

Thank you! I did put the links in the threads to the lights but I forgot to add the link to the weatherproof connectors so I'll add it again for you. If you decide to use the weatherproof connectors you need that special crimping tool that I posted in one of my photos.
If your going to purchase a light I'd get it from the eBay guy especially if your Canadian because he has it set up where the duties and taxes are taken care of so there are no surprises at the door. Thanks for commenting. Glad you enjoyed viewing it.

2 Pins Waterproof Electrical Wire Connector Plug 5 Sets Car motorbike Dakar | eBay

Roof Rack LED Light Bar 12V 24V Universal Unit Discovery Land Rover Polaris ATV | eBay

A little footnote:

When I do these mods and list the items and supply the links to the vendors that I get them from I never ask for any deals or any product for doing so. In the case of the first light I purchased I bought from Exploration Outfiters, I mentioned his business and gave an actuate review of the product but found a more Canadian friendly seller with the same product to buy the lighting from plus it was less expensive.

Exploration Outfitters not once after seeing the link commented on how the light looked or even said thanks for the promo but they remembered to add my photos to their site with out my permission and to be honest that just pi$$'$ me off.

That says a lot about the company in my honest opinion.
Just had to vent. :mad:

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #54  
4Shorts excellent craftsmanship as always!!! I noticed the radio speakers in one of the photos with the roof off and I am curious if you have also modified the stock sound system?

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #55  
Nice bench pipe bender. I think i need one! Nice work as usual as well!

4Shorts excellent craftsmanship as always!!! I noticed the radio speakers in one of the photos with the roof off and I am curious if you have also modified the stock sound system?

Thanks! You got a good eye. Yep the sound system was upgraded as well :D this thing has a much better system over stock.

Here's the link:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/195848-time-upgrade.html

Nice bench pipe bender. I think i need one! Nice work as usual as well!

Well you know you need one ;) it's a nice tool to have. Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #57  
Bet those lights are so bright you'll be the only guy in the world wearing sunglasses, blowing snow in the dark. :laughing:

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #58  
Does anyone else here feel that there may need to be an intervention? I can see the scene... 8 guys from tbn, a box with wires and led lights hastily partially unpacked on the dining room table, and 4 shorts with the shakes, sweating and nervously looking at everyone as they say no more.....

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #59  
Instead of a box of LEDs I realize it would be a new high amp alternator.. 4 shorts clutching it to his chest. Tbn members trying to convince him it will lead to only mor lights...

Bet those lights are so bright you'll be the only guy in the world wearing sunglasses, blowing snow in the dark. :laughing:

Does anyone else here feel that there may need to be an intervention? I can see the scene... 8 guys from tbn, a box with wires and led lights hastily partially unpacked on the dining room table, and 4 shorts with the shakes, sweating and nervously looking at everyone as they say no more.....

Instead of a box of LEDs I realize it would be a new high amp alternator.. 4 shorts clutching it to his chest. Tbn members trying to convince him it will lead to only mor lights...

Na. It's to late for me. Save yourselves
:laughing:

That's it. Tractor is completed. Just put up a video of it all. 23 Min long but you'll see second hand how bright these lights are. Remember. All these lights aren't on all the time but they could be IF I wanted them to :D