Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

Default Re: Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights

Quote Originally Posted by lhansman View Post
    Maybe you should contact a lawyer and trademark "Alley lights" as I had never heard the term until you used it.
    That term is commonly used for the lights pointing sideways from the light bar on a police car or similar vehicle. See: Code 3 Police > RX 2700CC LED Takedown & Alley Lights and alley light - definition of alley light by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

I was going to say, we had alley lights on our police cars back in 70's

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Tractor
    Kubota L45

As the saying goes you learn something new every day. I was not aware that "alley lights" was a common term.

Lauren
    Kubota L45, Laurin cab with heat and A/C, multiple hoe buckets and front buckets, hydraulic pallet forks, Grattex snow blade, 78" grapple, 78" Normand E78-240 snow blower, hydraulic thumb, auxiliary front hydraulics, rear remotes, work lights.
    Sold: Kubota B26, Kubota B21

Tractor

Hellow Paul
    Tractor is looking great!
    who is your supplier for your weather pack connectors! been looking were to get a complete kit like you have

Thanks
    Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by 4shorts View Post
    Today the new rear 15" LED light arrived so I got it installed. I used weatherproof connectors on the light as well on most of the other lights I've installed. They use solderless connectors and work very well. Man this light is very bright. Now all I have to do is wait for some snow

Here's a few pics of the completed mod. Video will be coming soon

Last edited by hotrodstones; 12-29-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Tractor
    Big & Small one :)

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodstones View Post
    Hellow Paul
    Tractor is looking great!
    who is your supplier for your weather pack connectors! been looking were to get a complete kit like you have

Thanks
    Chris
    Thanks Chris. The kit I'm using is a NAPA kit. You'll need to purchase the special crimpers separately. The crimpers came Mac Tools. You can get those weather PAC connectors on eBay but they are clones and not as nice to use as the OEM GM or NAPA ones.
    ...Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude...

Visit us on the web @ www.specialtyrepairs.ca

YouTube Video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348?feature=guide

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    2013 Kubota BX25D with many mods
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Tractor
    Kioti DK90

I first saw this rig on you tube one night at like 8 pm. It was like 2 in the morning before I knew it and I seen things done to a tractor that I previously thought impossible. I just wish I lived closer to this guy so he could pimp mine out. Hands down the most well thought out machine I have ever seen buit!

Just one question though.......when are you gonna post some new snow removal videos? I've been looking forward to seeing some fresh footage of that beast in action again!

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by MBRCompound View Post
    I first saw this rig on you tube one night at like 8 pm. It was like 2 in the morning before I knew it and I seen things done to a tractor that I previously thought impossible. I just wish I lived closer to this guy so he could pimp mine out. Hands down the most well thought out machine I have ever seen buit!

Just one question though.......when are you gonna post some new snow removal videos? I've been looking forward to seeing some fresh footage of that beast in action again!
    First of all welcome to the site. Great site with fantastic knowledgeable members.
    Thank you very much. Some years ago I used to operate heavy equipment for a living. Some of that equipment such as the Cat 966C, Cat 988 and even a few Cat 992's. Those old loaders were cold and pretty worn out but I spent many long hours in them. Now years later when I found myself fortunate enough to be able to get my little kubota I wanted to have a comfortable machine with all the little frills I never had in the past so that's how this machine came about

Really happy to hear you've enjoyed seeing it and thanks for saying so. As for snow I've only been out twice so far this winter in the tractor but its still a little early for us. I've attached a photo of our weather forecast and there's no accumulation of any snow in the near future BUT when it do arrive there will be more videos of it posted on YouTube.

In the mean time I'm getting a new smaller Kubota that will be sitting in my shop having some custom stuff done to it so you'll be seeing a few videos on it soon enough.

Thanks for your kind comments on my tractor, much appreciated

Happy New Year everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mods #3&4  Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights-image.jpg  

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Tractor
    A couple

Quote Originally Posted by 4shorts View Post
    In the mean time I'm getting a new smaller kubota that will be sitting in my shop having some custom stuff done to it so you'll be seeing a few videos on it soon enough.
    +1!
    Paraphrasing Douglas Adams - So long and thanks for all the bacon.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    MASSEY FERGUSON 1532

I just watched your newest video , tractor looks good . if you are going to continue these productions you might consider a movie star , to play yourself . Tim Allen , someone off of Duck Dynasty ,Music... the night that the lights went off in Georgia , you light up my life , blinded by the light ?:confused3just kidding , great job!

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by MF 1532 View Post
    I just watched your newest video , tractor looks good . if you are going to continue these productions you might consider a movie star , to play yourself . Tim Allen , someone off of Duck Dynasty ,Music... the night that the lights went off in Georgia , you light up my life , blinded by the light ?:confused3just kidding , great job!
    Oh man you cracked me up. I needed a good laugh this evening. I need you as my agent heck maybe my producer and director for that matter you had it all laid out except for the story line
    Thanks for commenting

Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast