Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #81  
I have watched several of your videos . Some of the finest work I've ever seen . You have the dignity that most people need . Great shop , great tractor and. It does' nt get any better than that . How bad is the traffic you deal with ?

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights
I have watched several of your videos . Some of the finest work I've ever seen . You have the dignity that most people need . Great shop , great tractor and. It does' nt get any better than that . How bad is the traffic you deal with ?

Thanks Kevin. I really appreciate your kind words on my work and tractor. For the most part I'm not out in the traffic that much. Maybe 20% of the time but man people are crazy driving around here. When I first got the tractor they didn't care about seeing the tractor at all. They would zoom right by me and there were times they almost ran into me. Now that I have the lights ( not the large LED's) on they seem to have a little more respect for the machine in the road. They move over and even slow down which is a good thing.

Happy to hear you've watched a few of my videos. I'm hoping to get a few new ones up in the near future.
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy the place as much as I do. :dance1:
Thanks again.
Paul