LED LIGHTING REVIEW

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #1  

BIG DOOLEY

Platinum Member
Tractor
JOHN DEERE 2320
new tractor 328.JPGnew tractor 300.JPGnew tractor 301.JPGnew tractor 321.JPGnew tractor 323.JPGnew tractor 324.JPGnew tractor 325.JPGnew tractor 326.JPG

I posted a thread not long ago about led lighting for half the price.
I have been so happy with the purchase of the new lights that i bought some more for the tractor.
The first pair was (18 watt) lights. I have now put those on the back of the tractor and bought a (27 watt) pair for the front.
$76.95 is what the (27 watt) pair cost and I recieved them in 2 days.

2X 27W LED Work Light Lamp Wrangler Offroad Forklift Bowfishing ATV Flood Spot | eBay

the link above is where you can see them on ebay.
wired them up tonight and work about an hour sweeping leaves in the yard after dark and they are very bright.
the (27watt) lights have a much heavier heat sink on the back of the light.
great value for the money!!!!!
Should work great with my new 200CX loader that is being delivered in a few days.
Tom

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #2  
Based on your post awhile back, I ordered and installed a pair of the 18 watt floods on my Kubota BX24.
I love them, and although I set these up under the ROPS so I could loosen then spin them to the rear for backhoe or plowing work, I may just grab a second pair instead. At $62 or so, as I recall, they were well worth the price. Thanks for that tip.
Paul

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW
Your welcome.
Glad you like your lights also.
The older i get the more I appreciate a well lighted work area.
It is just a good investment to keep working safely.
Tom

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #4  
Those are nice, I could use some. With the FEL my headlights don't do much.

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #5  
The only thing that should be remembered about LED lights is that in adverse weather conditions , ( snow , etc.. ) they do not build up enough heat to keep light clear of build up . I have 8 4" tail lights on my Semi and although they are a lot brighter than regular lights , in the winter , they do get build up of snow and ice that eventually blocks them out while running in those type conditions . Not sure how they will work with a clear lense but if you are plowing or snow blowing , may need to keep a eye on it .

Fred H.

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW
Thanks.
I have a new FEL being delivered in a couple of days and flood lights above the FEL will make it nice for clearing all the driveways this winter.
I have a back blade for pulling snow away from garage doors and the brighter lights behind will truely help.
Great lights at a more affordable price!
More lights available from same seller.
"see other items" tab on ebay will let you browse same sellers other options.

2X 27W LED Work Light Lamp Wrangler Offroad Forklift Bowfishing ATV Flood Spot | eBay

have a great day everyone.
Tom

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW
They have large heat sinks on the back to dissapate heat generated.
where mine are located, they are within arms reach to wipe the off easily if they become coated with wet blowing snow.
we will see how they work once the snow starts to fly.
my first winter using them
have a great day
Tom

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #8  
Thanks for the review and link. I've been thinking about upgrading to LEDs soon and I may just get these.

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #9  
I ordered the set of 4 18W LED flood lights from the same place, the LED Store, and they seem like a great, cost-effective way to get light. I hope they have just enough heat to keep blowing snow from being an issue in the winter- I think they'll be okay. In any event, Halogens eat up too much power from my little B8200's alternator to be all used, and left on, for long, and these will be a big help.

/ LED LIGHTING REVIEW #10  
I ordered 4 of the 27 watt lights and hope to get them installed tomorrow... Thanks for the link.