Homemade quick attach

/ Homemade quick attach #1  

puckgrinder85

Platinum Member
Tractor
'13 Yanmar Lx4100
Anyone ever do something like this?

Kubota Quick attach homemade - YouTube

Looks pretty straight forward and I have too much tied up in pin on buckets for my tractor already to convert it over to SSQA or anything else. Making sometihng like this would be extremely cheap (couple pins, some flat stock and some round stock and my time) compared to anything else. Its not as good as a SSQA but sure beats pulling out greasy pins and pulling and moving a bucket around for alignment. I have the tools to do it and I think i'm going to give it a shot and see what i come up with.

/ Homemade quick attach #2  
That a copy of the ATI pin type Quick Hitch. I have one and really makes life easier swapping grapple and loader bucket!
I made extra 1" pins for my bucket and grapple, all I have to do is lift abn insert lower pin.

JW 5875

/ Homemade quick attach
Ah, I see, didnt realize it was a copy of something or just some smart thinking. One question, does it seem to affect lifting capacity or strength of the way the loader operates significantly? I see the bucket is a few inches out further so I assume if it is, its not a huge difference. Yea, I'd go with the SSQA but everyone wants 800$ for the attachment portion which I think is ridiculously priced. 500$, ok I could see that, but not 800$..

/ Homemade quick attach
Looks like they only make that for Kubota, New Holland, and Case. So I'll have to manf. my own.

/ Homemade quick attach #5  
I dunno. Maybe I missed something, but it looks to me to be an ingenious creation that really doesn't look much like anything on ATI's website that I can find. It looks like a hybrid between the old Kubota proprietary FEL hitch and the Deere design. I like it. I may just copy your idea as it looks nice and light, doesn't move the bucket forward very much and I could make it. Nicely done!

/ Homemade quick attach
I forgot what I plugged into google but I thought it was ati's site that gave a small list of ones thier creation fit. It was only a few, mainly kubotas. I find their site is not complete or is broken up.

/ Homemade quick attach
http://www.preseeder.com/PDF/AttachProductList2010.pdf

Top of page 30 shows what it fits.

Anyone have a kubota LA271, LA272, LA301, LA302, LA351, LA352 LA463, LA513, LA364 that wouldnt mind giving me a few measurements off their loader/bucket arms to see if I could just possibly match one of these up instead of creating one?

The main dimensions are going to be the loader arm (center to center) width and pin diameter is really the two main things that need to be close. I think my machine is like 42" on center for the loader arms and it has all 4pins 1.25".

/ Homemade quick attach #8  
Aha - now I see it - thanks for pointing that out.

/ Homemade quick attach
I dunno if they make them anymore but i contacted them and they dont make anything thats real close at all so I guess i'll have to build me one up here.