12v Rocker Switch

/ 12v Rocker Switch #11  
I am looking for a switch with a 2 wire hook up so SPST, don't know why i was thinking double pole. Does not have to be illuminated but would be okay. It is for the BX but I don't think need it to be waterproof but it would be okay if it was. If waterproof was only a couple buck more I would go for it but it does not need to be a marine grade. The only time it would have a chance at getting wet is when I wash it and where I plan on mounting the switch it should be clear of water.

And the mounting.. you said Hole.. mount.. I took that to mean you want to drill a round hole.. That will make it harder to find, as 90% of them will mount in a rectangular hole. and you do want rocker, NOT paddle is that right?

/ 12v Rocker Switch
Yes something to fit a hole.

Something that looks like this.

I found this one at digikey but I don't care for the looks. Plus it takes a 18mm hole, I am not sure if that would work. I will have to do more figuring. What is the difference between a paddle and a rocker? I have seen some paddle rocker switches?

/ 12v Rocker Switch #16  
Yes something to fit a hole.

Something that looks like this.

I found this one at digikey but I don't care for the looks. Plus it takes a 18mm hole, I am not sure if that would work. I will have to do more figuring. What is the difference between a paddle and a rocker? I have seen some paddle rocker switches?

Well paddles have a Paddle you flip like with your thumb and forefinger. and rockers rock back and forth but do not stick up like a paddle... clear as mud?

/ 12v Rocker Switch
Well paddles have a Paddle you flip like with your thumb and forefinger. and rockers rock back and forth but do not stick up like a paddle... clear as mud?

Either will serve the purpose.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #18  
I like the looks of that Dorman switch.. It looks pretty sturdy

/ 12v Rocker Switch #20  
I do to but it is a 3 wire hookup:hissyfit:

No, the 3rd wire is ground to light the LED. notice it is thinner.. Hey the wife has come with wine and cheese and cracker... um you are on your own for a while.. sorry.