12v Rocker Switch

/ 12v Rocker Switch #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
Does anyone have a good source for a double pole 12v rocker switch? I check with Napa, Pep boys, Dorman, Summit racing, and JC Whitney. I can't find exactly what I am looking for.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #2  
Amazon has some pages full of them. Try typing in 12v rocker switch, 12v switch, automotive switch, etc.

/ 12v Rocker Switch
Amazon has some pages full of them. Try typing in 12v rocker switch, 12v switch, automotive switch, etc.

I forgot to look at amazon, my favorite online store.:banghead: I just got a battery for my car from amazon.

Mouser or Digikey... Mouser has 11,000 rocker switchs.. you will have to sort thu them.
Digikey has 9000 All Electronics has 31

switch rocker Rocker Switches & Paddle Switches | Mouser

Switches | Rocker Switches | DigiKey

Switches - Rocker | AllElectronics.com

Thanks, I'll look through them.

/ 12v Rocker Switch
Holy crap digikey is more overwhelming than amazon.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #6  
Holy crap digikey is more overwhelming than amazon.

Well, I said they had 9000 to choose from...:) I was just over on mouser, and found some illuminated 12 volt fully sealed against water even under pressure. about 11 bucks I am not sure what you need. you have to play around with the filters to find what you want.. It takes a while.

/ 12v Rocker Switch
Well, I said they had 9000 to choose from...:) I was just over on mouser, and found some illuminated 12 volt fully sealed against water even under pressure. about 11 bucks I am not sure what you need. you have to play around with the filters to find what you want.. It takes a while.

That sounds pretty nice. I am looking for a rocker switch that is double pole (2 wire hook up), illuminated would be a added bonus. Waterproof would not be bad either but not necessary. I am looking for something that only takes a about a 1/2" whole for the switch. It is for 2 LED work lights. I have narrowed some of the filters down on digikey but is hard because on some I could go more than one way like current rating, who cares if it is more than I need. I am flip flopping between Amazon and Digikey right now.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #8  
That sounds pretty nice. I am looking for a rocker switch that is double pole (2 wire hook up), illuminated would be a added bonus. Waterproof would not be bad either but not necessary. I am looking for something that only takes a about a 1/2" whole for the switch. It is for 2 LED work lights. I have narrowed some of the filters down on digikey but is hard because on some I could go more than one way like current rating, who cares if it is more than I need. I am flip flopping between Amazon and Digikey right now.

Is it just 2 wires? as that is just single pole single throw. SPST... if you have 4 wires total in other words 2 circuits to turn off and on only. that is DPST double pole single throw. IF there are 3 wires total, that you are switching a center wire two different ways then that is single pole double throw SPDT. Tell me again how many total wires or what you are trying to switch, and I can help find them.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #9  
I read your respons again, I am thinking just SPST and you would like a 1/2 hole mount, would like illuminated, but you are saying waterproof not required, so I guess you have a cab.. let me see is that right?

/ 12v Rocker Switch
I read your respons again, I am thinking just SPST and you would like a 1/2 hole mount, would like illuminated, but you are saying waterproof not required, so I guess you have a cab.. let me see is that right?

I am looking for a switch with a 2 wire hook up so SPST, don't know why i was thinking double pole. Does not have to be illuminated but would be okay. It is for the BX but I don't think need it to be waterproof but it would be okay if it was. If waterproof was only a couple buck more I would go for it but it does not need to be a marine grade. The only time it would have a chance at getting wet is when I wash it and where I plan on mounting the switch it should be clear of water.