Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 455AWS

Default Re: How do I modify my 3ph backhoe so that I can operate it from the cab of my tracto

Quote Originally Posted by RickB View Post
    The premise is well beyond what I consider to be practical or useful. The only way you will fit in a reversed seat in a TN cab is if you happen to be a double amputee. There simply willl be no room for your legs below the knee. Sell the Bradco, take the money budgeted for the RC gadgetry and buy a used full size TLB.
    As usual, Rick makes a lot of sense. I will only add that used mini-excavators are everywhere now that the economy is in the dumpster, one would compliment your tractor very well.
    KennyD
    www.boltonhooks.com

#BoltOnHooks

Bolt On Grab Hooks, Weld On Grab Hooks, Specialty Chain and Rigging Accessories, Specialty Hydraulic Components, and MUCH more!

Simple JDParts Tutorial HERE

Visit our YouTube Channel

Tractor
    Case 885, Ford 4000

Default Re: How do I modify my 3ph backhoe so that I can operate it from the cab of my tracto

Quote Originally Posted by kennyd View Post
    I will only add that used mini-excavators are everywhere now that the economy is in the dumpster, one would compliment your tractor very well.
    Probably a better plan than my own.
    We have too much gun control.
    What we need is more idiot control.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    NH TN70D, NH L190

Ha, I considered going the used mini ex route. I was digging about 700' of ditch with a 1.5 ton mini ex that I had rented. Dang thing wouldn't dig for crap. I wound up renting a bobcat 325 which worked just fine. On the way home from that job I spotted a 1.5 ton mini like the first one I rented for sale. Just for grins I called for the price ( guessed $3-5k). Guy say's $10k firm. I said, ok thanks, bye.

I would like to have a mini ex but it would have to be a 5 ton machine with a cab and AC.

My tractor is at a friends farm so I will have to get it back here before I can check to see if the cab is to small for the seat to turn (and me to get in it).

Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12