So Wifey says to me,

/ So Wifey says to me,
She's a keeper 4sure !!

You got that right. After being married to her for 32 years I'd be lucky to get away with one of my burnt up T shirts if I left at this point :laughing:

Wow - she's talented, what do you need the tractors for?? :D

Thanks. Well I collect die cast, Coca Cola, RC ... Why not tractors :laughing:

Sweet! So maybe you will be out in that heated cab, blowing snow, in a T shirt?

Oh yes I've been out in the cab with a T shirt on and its great until you got to get out. :shocked:

Pretty darned nice shirt.:thumbsup:

Thanks my friend. She does all my graphics now. She's even etching glass these days. The talent never ends with her. She taught me everything I know :thumbsup:

Wifey usually says to me "Don't be wearing your good clothes out in the shop"

Well its much the same for me to BUT you know how it is, you go out to the shop just for a minute then you see this small thing to do, you start up the grinder and or welder then that's when the trouble starts :eek:

If I were Kubota I'd be so impressed I'd give you a new M135X...:thumbsup:

Oh man I wish :D Thanks :thumbsup:

Your Mrs. is one talented lady that obviously loves you....Now you can't possibly wear that shirt anywhere you might ruin it....Only wear it on special occasions ...Think how bad you would feel with holes all in it or paint or grease or diesel...etc. :thumbsup:

Oh man your right. She's a great gal. Don't know how she puts up with me at times. I'll have to look after this T shirt. :dance1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 370
   / So Wifey says to me, #12  
Wow, what a beautiful shirt and talented wife.

/ So Wifey says to me, #13  
Outstanding..talent indeed!!!

/ So Wifey says to me, #14  
Great shirt!

Ummmm.... Paul. When did you get a BX25d????

/ So Wifey says to me, #15  
:cool2:4Shorts you got it all going for you a very talented and smart wife coke and ford it just don't get any better than that:dance1:

/ So Wifey says to me, #16  
Valentine's Day is coming up. Take good care of her!

/ So Wifey says to me, #17  
I'm thinkin that if ya DON'T wear it out to the shop she will think ya don't like it!!! It is a beauty but wear it to show the love!! She is a keeper for sure and after 32 years you apparently don't need us to tell ya that!! Nice work Mrs. 4Shorts!

/ So Wifey says to me,
Wow, what a beautiful shirt and talented wife.

Thanks man. Ya she's great. She's helped me with my restorations and even made Coke curtains for my man cave.

DSC00187 | Flickr - Berbagi Foto!

Outstanding..talent indeed!!!

Great shirt!

Ummmm.... Paul. When did you get a BX25d????

Thanks buddy. Bought the BX25D New Year's Eve. The wife said I should get it for my birthday so who am I to argue :D Its still sitting on the showroom floor because they are waiting for the options to arrive. I also ordered a chipper/shredder and that showed up there last week. I'm in no rush. Won't be using it until spring.

21c03097e93a07d955982cd73fd2f705.jpg

bx2_zps64024df3.jpg

bx1_zpsc6257d65.jpg

:cool2:4Shorts you got it all going for you a very talented and smart wife coke and ford it just don't get any better than that:dance1:

So true my friend. Thank you :D

Valentine's Day is coming up. Take good care of her!

Oh good point. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

I'm thinkin that if ya DON'T wear it out to the shop she will think ya don't like it!!! It is a beauty but wear it to show the love!! She is a keeper for sure and after 32 years you apparently don't need us to tell ya that!! Nice work Mrs. 4Shorts!

All good points sir and well taken. Wish I knew where the last 32 years went :confused3: seems the older one gets the faster life flies by :thumbdown:

/ So Wifey says to me, #19  
Very nice shirt!!! :thumbsup:

Which reminds me, I should mosey back on over to OrangeTractorTalks soon. :)

/ So Wifey says to me, #20  
Well I would have been shocked if wifey said, "I want a divorce."

I swear Paul, your house must be like Dr. Who's TARDIS...bigger on the inside than on the outside. :laughing:

Most of the holes in my work T-shirts come from my acidic sweat, or my blasted razor stubble grinding away the collars.