So Wifey says to me,

/ So Wifey says to me, #21  
Thanks buddy. Bought the BX25D New Year's Eve. The wife said I should get it for my birthday so who am I to argue :D Its still sitting on the showroom floor because they are waiting for the options to arrive. I also ordered a chipper/shredder and that showed up there last week. I'm in no rush. Won't be using it until spring.

That's great! I had a BX2660 that I truly miss. They are fantastic for yard work. I had the Kubota frame mount snow plow, and that little guy surprised me all the time. It pushed through a drift up to it's hood. :thumbsup:
2011-12-23 14.42.59.jpg2011-12-23 14.43.05.jpg2011-12-23 14.43.29b.jpg

/ So Wifey says to me, #22  
High compression: quick aside, nice front weight box on the 5740. Are those inserts concrete or something else?
Very nicely color coordinated, I know 4Shorts would approve. Drew

/ So Wifey says to me,
High compression: quick aside, nice front weight box on the 5740. Are those inserts concrete or something else?
Very nicely color coordinated, I know 4Shorts would approve. Drew

He got some nice equipment there but Drew I think It's a 3030 and not a 5740.
Paul

/ So Wifey says to me, #24  
He got some nice equipment there but Drew I think It's a 3030 and not a 5740.
Paul

Yup. I saw a little one and a bigger one and gave the bigger one a swelled head....:)

/ So Wifey says to me, #25  
No way could I wear something like that around my tractors, too much grease and it seems to leap from the tractor to my shirts. I have my summer wear T-shirts for work that I keep separate from my other T-shirts for wearing when we go out. They all have grease stains and holes from grinding or welding. Some are even rust stained, sweat will rust grinder dust very quickly. I finally wore out all of my old denim shirts and need to break in a new one, but wifey doesn't like me to use anything new for working in the shop and now I am down to new denim or new cotton blend dress shirts that I used to wear to work in the office. I guess I need to go to Goodwill and buy some old clothes.

/ So Wifey says to me, #26  
Very nice shirt.....DO NOT WELD in this shirt.....repeat.....DO NOT WELD in this shirt! Tell your wife...good job!:thumbsup:

/ So Wifey says to me, #27  
After looking at that shirt, I now understand why my wife spent all that time goggleyed looking at that fancy do all sewing machine the other day. I guess women need fancy tools too.

/ So Wifey says to me, #28  
That is one nice shirt! :thumbsup: My wife of 43 years took me to town and had me buy a set of Carhart overalls that are NOT to enter the house. Says she loves me just fine, but keep the grease outside. :D

/ So Wifey says to me,
No way could I wear something like that around my tractors, too much grease and it seems to leap from the tractor to my shirts. I have my summer wear T-shirts for work that I keep separate from my other T-shirts for wearing when we go out. They all have grease stains and holes from grinding or welding. Some are even rust stained, sweat will rust grinder dust very quickly. I finally wore out all of my old denim shirts and need to break in a new one, but wifey doesn't like me to use anything new for working in the shop and now I am down to new denim or new cotton blend dress shirts that I used to wear to work in the office. I guess I need to go to Goodwill and buy some old clothes.

I know what you mean Gary. I think my wife is doing this thinking I'll look after it better and not be tempted to weld with it on. But an old pair of boots or an old T shirt is always so much more comfortable

Very nice shirt.....DO NOT WELD in this shirt.....repeat.....DO NOT WELD in this shirt! Tell your wife...good job!:thumbsup:

Thanks. She just might put DO NOT WELD on it lol, She enjoyed reading the post :thumbsup:

After looking at that shirt, I now understand why my wife spent all that time goggleyed looking at that fancy do all sewing machine the other day. I guess women need fancy tools too.

Oh man. After our two sons got out on their own we converted one of their rooms over to a scrapping,sewing and craft room for the wife. Well today it's got all kinds of high tech equipment in it for her hobbies. kind of looks like NASA control center but she enjoys it so that's really all that matters.

That is one nice shirt! :thumbsup: My wife of 43 years took me to town and had me buy a set of Carhart overalls that are NOT to enter the house. Says she loves me just fine, but keep the grease outside. :D

Wow Lew. 43 years! Very nice to read that. I tend to burn things up more than get greasy :laughing:
My wife is getting good at this stuff. She say Orange is the color for 2013 because it's in the stores everywhere. She did this 4 into one windbreaker for me.

k1_zpsfcfd07fe.jpg

k3_zpsffcdd1e8.jpg

k2_zps7e504325.jpg

/ So Wifey says to me, #30  
Well Paul it looks like your wife does as nice of work as you do, just with different materials. I can't wait to see what improvements you find to do to the BX25.
Bill