So Wifey says to me,

/ So Wifey says to me,
Well Paul it looks like your wife does as nice of work as you do, just with different materials. I can't wait to see what improvements you find to do to the BX25.
Bill

Hey Bill. Thanks. I'll let her know. Ya she's pretty talented, much more than I am lol. Been building a few things for the new BX but to the point where I need the machine in the shop for fitment. Don't really want it yet because I don't have enough room in the shop at this point. I told the Kubota guys last week to leave it on there show room floor at least til the first week of March then bring it out whenever they want after that. There great guys to deal with and the little tractor is comfortable there. :thumbsup:
Nice hearing from you buddy.
Paul

/ So Wifey says to me, #32  
Just got to worry about the copy right lawyers now :eek:
you should be ok under fair use "personal use". just dont go selling versions to the public

/ So Wifey says to me,
you should be ok under fair use "personal use". just dont go selling versions to the public

True but great way to get rid of the wife. Tell her to list it on eBay then call the cops :laughing:

/ So Wifey says to me, #37  
So Wifey says to you, Paaaaullllllll,
will you come in off that tractor please and get some lunch!
With all this snow, miles to go before I sleep...:thumbsup:

/ So Wifey says to me,
So Wifey says to you, Paaaaullllllll,
will you come in off that tractor please and get some lunch!
With all this snow, miles to go before I sleep...:thumbsup:

Well Drew you just might be right seeing we just got our new forecast. Our snow was supposed to be turning to rain but this storm changed paths and now it going to be a bad bugger. :shocked:
It's going to start at noon today. Bring it on. Killer is fuelled up and hungry :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 140
   / So Wifey says to me,
Well Drew you just might be right seeing we just got our new forecast. Our snow was supposed to be turning to rain but this storm changed paths and now it going to be a bad bugger. :shocked:
It's going to start at noon today. Bring it on. Killer is fuelled up and hungry :D

The other part of the weather warning. :shocked:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 121
   / So Wifey says to me, #40  
not a day fit for man or beast....
sure hope all the fishing boats are in.
This is the kind of weather I dream of being on the QEII or some other capable
Cunard liner coming back from Europe. I like rough weather, it's just more interesting, particularly
when I'm not driving and am warm and comfortable. Bring on the canapes... someday.

I bet there will be a lot of wives making extra coffee and hot chocolate today. Ok, that was sexist, sorry.
but I think you get my drift. Stay warm and dry out there.