So Wifey says to me,

/ So Wifey says to me, #41  
I may be asking for trouble here, but I almost wish we'd get some snow! While up north is getting pounded with wind and snow, we're having a nice sunny day, windy as all get out, but sunny. We haven't had but dustings of snow so far... a broom is all I've needed for snow removal. Tractor is just sitting in the barn, on its trickle charger, getting dusty.

/ So Wifey says to me, #42  
I may be asking for trouble here, but I almost wish we'd get some snow! While up north is getting pounded with wind and snow, we're having a nice sunny day, windy as all get out, but sunny. We haven't had but dustings of snow so far... a broom is all I've needed for snow removal. Tractor is just sitting in the barn, on its trickle charger, getting dusty.

Well Varmint, just pull your catamaran to the Bay and have some fun. Bet you could get over 20mph on air...
Wind is power, and those sailboats with hardy captains are a gas to watch in snorty weather. I prefer to sit in warmth and dryness...

now you know that tractor needs its exercise. It's Saturday, go pull out a stump...:D

/ So Wifey says to me, #43  
I did get outside for a nice walk today, and it was WINDY- and I'll pass on sailing, or motor boating, on a day like today. I don't think I've ever been colder than winter skiffing on the Bay. Must be the humidity, but it chills you thru and thru. No stumps- we only have 1.3 acres, and it's pretty well groomed.

/ So Wifey says to me,
I did get outside for a nice walk today, and it was WINDY- and I'll pass on sailing, or motor boating, on a day like today. I don't think I've ever been colder than winter skiffing on the Bay. Must be the humidity, but it chills you thru and thru. No stumps- we only have 1.3 acres, and it's pretty well groomed.

We have wind like that around here as well. We call it a lazy wind because it rather go through you than around you :laughing:

/ So Wifey says to me, #46  
I don't know why I had this little epiphany over my coffee this morning, but 4Shorts, when you are ready to rename your larger Kubota,
another post made me think of "Home Office" for your tractor. It's well known, but sure fits your biz.

This is a common name for boats where the owner is trying to justify getting out of the real office.
Other names I think we could all relate to:

Tuition Free
My Time
At Last

/ So Wifey says to me,
I don't know why I had this little epiphany over my coffee this morning, but 4Shorts, when you are ready to rename your larger Kubota,
another post made me think of "Home Office" for your tractor. It's well known, but sure fits your biz.

This is a common name for boats where the owner is trying to justify getting out of the real office.
Other names I think we could all relate to:

Tuition Free
My Time
At Last

Ha. You got some good names there. They say its bad luck to rename a ship. Would it also be that way for tractors? :confused3:

I'm seriously considering quitting snow clearing after this winter so a name change may not be necessary.

/ So Wifey says to me, #49  
now if you stop "playing" in the snow and get into the dirt, those
gorgeous Kubotas of yours are going to get dirty, for once...:D

Of course when you bought that little backhoe, I didn't figure you were going to use it for ice fishing...

I think with those new shirts you could do full time promo for Kubota. After they give you that M135X....hold firm Paul.

/ So Wifey says to me,
now if you stop "playing" in the snow and get into the dirt, those
gorgeous Kubotas of yours are going to get dirty, for once...:D

Of course when you bought that little backhoe, I didn't figure you were going to use it for ice fishing...

I think with those new shirts you could do full time promo for Kubota. After they give you that M135X....hold firm Paul.

OMG. You said DIRT! :shocked:

Heck I'm washing the dirt before the new tractor gets to play in it :laughing:

I wish you worked for corporate Kubota especially if you were going to give me a new M135X :dance1: hopefully Kubota will see this and give them an idea ;)