Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach.

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach. #31  
Jerry and Thomas,
That must have been my question you answered. Thanks for the input. My tractor is only 2WD, I don't know how it's spindle strength compares to that of WD axles but, I think I'll take it easy.

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach.
Does anyone happen to know what the BX2200 bucket weighs ?

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach. #33  
MY BUCKET ON MY 7040 KUBOTA is around 250 so im guessing a 75-110ibs my buckets 72''inches round back if that helps you at all

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach. #34  
MY BUCKET ON MY 7040 KUBOTA is around 250 so im guessing a 75-110ibs my buckets 72''inches round back if that helps you at all

Case245 not sure If it's the same 72" bucket on the m8540 my manual quotes 210 kg and 463 lbs. 84" 235 kg and 518 lbs had to check because i can barely move one end of my bucket on concrete let alone pick it up.

Dave

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach. #35  
Howard do you have the loader manual mine has all sorts if cool numbers and performance curves

Dave

Last edited:
   / Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach. #36  
i really didnt think that bucket was that heavy never looked at the manueli tryed to move it myself i cant

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach. #37  
i really didnt think that bucket was that heavy never looked at the manueli tryed to move it myself i cant

lol i didn't know either until i looked but i knew it was heavy. Its amazing what hydraulics can lift. I also added a bolt on cutting edge plus at least 60 lbs. I have a CA tooth bar on order they quote 150 lbs just for that. Hard to believe my bucket decked out will be over 700lbs and i haven't even added my weld on hooks yet or the reinforcement for them

Dave

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach.
Howard do you have the loader manual mine has all sorts if cool numbers and performance curves

Dave
Unfortunately no. I am slowly collecting the manuals. Got a BX2200 operators from a nice gent here and purchased an electronic copy of the service manual. Found the loader parts manual but no operator manual.

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach. #39  
Make sure you reference your loader's operator's manual... there is a page with a formula on it to help you calculate how much weight you will need to add to your tractor for rear ballast.

/ Calculated lost loader lift capacity with quick attach. #40  
3v0, I have a B7510 with a LA302L loader my manual lists several bucket weights.
LA272, LA302 48" wide 54kg-120#,
LA352 50" wide 62kg-137#,
LA402 54" wide 79kg-175#,
LA402 (option) 60" 82kg-180#.
I don't knbow if this helps you but at least I tried!! LOL I have all the rest of the specs for these loader s and buckets if you need any thing let me know.