BX 25 tool box

/ BX 25 tool box #1  

gmbracing

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota bx25
I took the idea for a tool box from the bx25d, got a inexpensive 12" tool box and fabricated up a clamp on mount and there we are.
not in the way as far as I can see and holds a lot of the small tools and parts.

Attachments

• SANY0255.jpg
    SANY0255.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 828
  • SANY0256.jpg
    SANY0256.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 1,088
   / BX 25 tool box #2  
Your setup looks nice.
I bolted a couple of steel tool boxes on teh FEL supports. Works great, very solid.

BX25 Tool Box#2.JPG

BX25 Tool Box#1.JPG

/ BX 25 tool box #3  
I took the idea for a tool box from the bx25d, got a inexpensive 12" tool box and fabricated up a clamp on mount and there we are.
not in the way as far as I can see and holds a lot of the small tools and parts.

Great idea. If I might ask, where did you get the square u-bolts? Thanks.

/ BX 25 tool box #4  
I have seen square u bolts at TSC and lowes.

/ BX 25 tool box #5  
I have seen square u bolts at TSC and lowes.

Yeah, a number of places carry square u-bolts but not nice fitting ones for the ROPS. I have found good ones to go the other way like this -

square%20ubolt.jpg

but not nice fitting ones like those the OP used. They would be something like 3/8 x 1 1/2 x 5 or maybe 3/8 x 1 3/4 x 5. Just trying to find his source.

Dean

/ BX 25 tool box
the ubolts came from a canopy manufacter, that were given to me.

/ BX 25 tool box
look at a triler supply company they use some like that to hold the axel to the springs

/ BX 25 tool box #9  
I use threaded rod (3/8 or 1/2 inch) to make any size needed. Use a torch to heat then bend over a simillar size tubing or in a vise.
Dennis