How do you store you logging/tow chain?

/ How do you store you logging/tow chain? #93  
Big plastic cat litter container. Dump the chain in, spray with WD40, and leave it until I need it again.

/ How do you store you logging/tow chain? #94  
In order to not start a new "chain" thread, I will post this here. I was in Lowes the other day looking for a chain and wow they had the ONE for my tractor! My wife will be proud as she has taught me that when you accessorize, that you have to match. But anyway, for all you orange tractor operators (doesn't matter what brand, it's not an EXACT match for either) Lowes has your chain! View attachment 367663

Howxmuch was that? It doesn't look like a vinyl coating, but more like a plating, am I right?

/ How do you store you logging/tow chain? #95  
In a tool box bolted to the fender

$_57.JPG

/ How do you store you logging/tow chain? #96  
P1240003.JPG P1240007.JPG P1240010.JPG P1240012.JPG

/ How do you store you logging/tow chain? #97  
In order to not start a new "chain" thread, I will post this here. I was in Lowes the other day looking for a chain and wow they had the ONE for my tractor! My wife will be proud as she has taught me that when you accessorize, that you have to match. But anyway, for all you orange tractor operators (doesn't matter what brand, it's not an EXACT match for either) Lowes has your chain! View attachment 367663

That sure is Purdy :) BUT - don't expect it to stay that way very long. I have the same thing that's about 3 years old now. If you look real close you can tell that it USED to be that Purdy orange. Not any more. But, if you have a nice new pretty tractor, there's no harm in starting out with a nice new matching chain.

/ How do you store you logging/tow chain? #98  
You can always hit them a lick with an orange rattle can once in a while.:)

/ How do you store you logging/tow chain? #99  
Howxmuch was that? It doesn't look like a vinyl coating, but more like a plating, am I right?
Right around $35 with tax its only a 12 footer but 3400lb working load. And it's actually only painted.

BUT - don't expect it to stay that way very long.
Yeah I don't figure it will BUT .......
You can always hit them a lick with an orange rattle can once in a while.
:thumbsup: