Front brush guard build for NH TL 80

/ Front brush guard build for NH TL 80 #1  

bigwhitehd

Here is my front bumper i finished for my 2004 NH TL80. The previous owner had a cobbled up mess that was mostly just in the way. Here is what i came up with:

newhollandbrushguard001_zpseffe2d8f.jpg

Spring loaded pin:

newhollandbrushguard002_zps60c906fe.jpg

newhollandbrushguard003_zpsa4d5c374.jpg

then it will swivel down and lock so you can use it as a ladder to work on the tractor (you can also see the much bigger battery i added as well as a custom battery hold down):

newhollandbrushguard004_zps63d8bd73.jpg

newhollandbrushguard005_zps5f924709.jpg

newhollandbrushguard006_zpsae9031d9.jpg

/ Front brush guard build for NH TL 80 #2  
GREAT job. Love the flip down step concept!

ac

/ Front brush guard build for NH TL 80 #3  
Nice work! When I first saw the release pin I thought the hood was like that on my old 1310 in which the grill and hood were one piece but pivoted on the bottom of the grill and tipped forward, then scrolled down to see the hood up the other way and you standing on it! I like the step, very handy and would work great for a person who is vertically challenged such as myself! 5' 4"!!

/ Front brush guard build for NH TL 80
thanks for the comments. I am 6' but it is still tough to get on top of the motor. Hopefully this helps with that.

/ Front brush guard build for NH TL 80 #5  
Good job, that step is nice.

/ Front brush guard build for NH TL 80 #6  
Very nice job. I want to build something exactly like that for my Kubota. The factory guard is a joke!

/ Front brush guard build for NH TL 80 #8  
Very cool, now it just needs to be powder coated or painted to finish it off.

/ Front brush guard build for NH TL 80
Very cool, now it just needs to be powder coated or painted to finish it off.

I took it off and painted it last night. I will post pictures later of it finished. Thanks for the comments.