Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!!

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #91  
Current flock, though will be selling the B4200. The tiny Alternator on the B3200 dictates that it will have LED lights added......when?

Attachments

• HPIM0502.JPG
    HPIM0502.JPG
    585 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_1126.jpg
    100_1126.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    926.4 KB · Views: 181
  • rearviewtracks.jpg
    rearviewtracks.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Old and the New.JPG
    Old and the New.JPG
    365.9 KB · Views: 194
   / Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #92  
It looks like people are still trying to enter to win... without reading the whole thread. :confused2:

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #94  
Perhaps, some members are hoping that the OP will give some more light kits away?:D

Well... if that's the case I want some too. :laughing:

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #96  
I really enjoyed your rebuild thread, and you deserve some lights. If I had some lights, I'd send you some.:thumbsup:

Thanks, and you're welcome. There's much more to come... :)

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #97  
Hi Guys

Thankyou for being so patient with me. We have decided to give not just one forum member some lights but the top three. I also will send a pm to all who participated.

The top 3 prize winners are:

1st- 94Bullitt Choice of (2) Baja Designs Squadron LED lights, or (2) 1 Cell OnX LED light bars, or (1) 2 Cell OnX

2nd- Scooby074 Choice of (1) 1 Cell OnX LED light bar or (1) Squadron

3rd- BuzzardA91 (1) SII LED light in pattern of your choice.

Here are a few links to the different prizes.

OnX 1 Cell- OnX, 1 Cell LED Bar (8")
OnX 2 Cell- OnX, 2 Cell LED Bar (15")
Squadron LED lights- Squadron LED Lights
SII LED lights- SII LED Light

I want to thankyou all for participating once again we are very excited to be apart of this industry, if you'd like to know what performance features and benefits make BD lights stand apart or if anybody ever has any lighting questions please feel free to ask. And dont forget to ask about our forum member specials.
Thankyou
Mike
BD

Got my lights today, thank you BD Led Lighting ! I won a SII light and a bought a second one at the same time. Both arrived today and they are way smaller then I expected (that is a good thing). Now I just have to figure out how and where I will mount them. When I do I will post pics and start another thread. With all the lights BULLITT has I am sure I can read some of his old threads and figure out how he mounted his.

Thanks Again.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #98  
UTV Groomer at Carter Hill Road crossing.jpg Maybe not EXACTLY the kind of tractor we all think of. This belongs to our snowmobile club & myself and several others use it to smooth out the 50 miles of snowmobile trails that our club maintains. Could use LED's for better rear view of the 'results'. The vehicle is hydrostatic driven, 125hp Isuzu turbo diesel. Speeds along at about 8 mph...VERY mentally relaxing

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #99  
I got a delivery today.

I got 2 Baja Designs Squadron Lights. I hooked the one up to a battery, it is really bright! The lights are very well made.

20130318_163846_zpse082a91f.jpg

20130318_163856_zpsbb91367a.jpg

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #100  
I got a delivery today.

I got 2 Baja Designs Squadron Lights. I hooked the one up to a battery, it is really bright! The lights are very well made.

How do you find the time to play with all your free toys ?:laughing:?