Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!!

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #102  
image.jpgNew tractor!! Would love a set !!!

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #103  
I think it's time to have this thread closed since the lights have been handed out to the winners.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #104  
I know the prize has already been given out, but I thought I'd add one to the mix. My dad doing some extreme snow plowing!

tractorwinter.jpg

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #105  
I think it's time to have this thread closed since the lights have been handed out to the winners.

I havent received mine yet.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #106  
I am going to work on the mounts for mine tonight. I need to get a switch for them.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #107  
I still haven't even really looked at mine. Still trying to figure out a mount for the ROPs. Scooby, you should give them a call. My lights came a few days after I called and gave them the info.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #108  
I still haven't even really looked at mine. Still trying to figure out a mount for the ROPs. Scooby, you should give them a call. My lights came a few days after I called and gave them the info.

I exchanged a PM with Mike. He's checking into the delay and is going to get back to me. Chances are, it just got hung up somewhere along the line (customs or something similar)

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #109  
I got a really good start on the mounts for my lights tonight.

I still haven't even really looked at mine. Still trying to figure out a mount for the ROPs.

Could you use U-bolts?

I exchanged a PM with Mike. He's checking into the delay and is going to get back to me. Chances are, it just got hung up somewhere along the line (customs or something similar)

You won't be dissapointed once you get them. One of the squadrons is brighter than my 2 factory work lights combined.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #110  
Ubolts or axle bolts a possibility. I also may try and use the bracket that holds the plastic tube to the ROPs for the owners manuals etc. hope to get to it soon.