Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!!

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #42  
My vote, this is definitely the coolest looking tractor so far, and it looks mad as ****.

Well it is definitely the coldest!!:cool2:

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #43  
   / Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #44  
Recently finished the cab build and currently have lights that came from a plow truck we decomissioned at work. The lights look awaesome and are very bright, but aiming them is a problem. I've had the tractor out at night a few times since completing it. The lights have a wide horizontal spread but are narrow in the vertical spread. Since they were intended for mounting about 3 or 4 feet lower it seems they are designed to achieve a longer pattern by way of being aimed from a much lesser angle. I've already decided they will be replaced with something else at some point

Done Closeup.jpg

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #45  
This John Deere could use some LED lights....

IMG_1708.jpg

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #46  
Ok, so now that everyone is hoping to win some new lights, the question still remains... How do we know who won, and when?

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #47  
Yeah, Gotta get some soon anyway as it is too hot to work during the day here. I don't have a cab with air cond. So much to do at night when it is cooler.

/ Who has a cool tractor and wants to win LED lights!!! #48  
Yeah, Gotta get some soon anyway as it is too hot to work during the day here. I don't have a cab with air cond. So much to do at night when it is cooler.

I'll trade you some of my cold for some of your heat. :laughing: