Rear hydraulic remotes on B2620

/ Rear hydraulic remotes on B2620 #1  

Burtonbr

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota b2620, LA364 loader.custom rear remotes, THUMB bucket grapple, 60" box blade 72" landscape rake &many other toys
I was thinking I wanted a hydraulic top link, don't think I need a side link but will probably add one later, and I wanted a grapple for the loader bucket so I thought I could do both with one valve by running the lines up to the front and just switching them if I needed a second hydraulic ports at the rear.
This is what I came up with, works pretty good so far, I was able to mount the loader valve lever just behind my elbow so I can pretty much operate the lever without taking my hand off the loader joystick.
I didn't want to attach anything permenant to my tractor so all this can be removed and placed back to the original way with just a few bolts and 2 lines.

And I should be able to finish the grapple mount today and get it attached.
It's been a fun project and having never worked with hydraulics before I learned a lot getting this done .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 660
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 598
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    961.5 KB · Views: 609
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 535
   / Rear hydraulic remotes on B2620 #2  
Nice looking install. Does that box get in your way? That just looks like something I would keep hitting with my elbow.