Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #21  
Yes, he's going to be in the market for some rubber covered chain to protect that paint job....LOL

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks
Yes, he's going to be in the market for some rubber covered chain to protect that paint job....LOL

Ooooooooooh...do they really make rubber covered chain?

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #23  
I see that you have the ATI pin type quick attach, how old is your machine?

JW5875

JW5875

It's not an ATI, it's a Kubota OEM quick attach. Got the tractor in November '12.

JW5875

It's not an ATI, it's a Kubota OEM quick attach. Got the tractor in November '12.

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #27  
Added some hooks to my bucket the other day. Just painted them last night with Kubota New paint from TSC - which is a close match but note exact. I did order OEM Kubota paint yesterday from Messers and will repaint with it when I get it.

Decided to add a receiver hitch to the bucket as I've seen some build a boom pole and use this way and I like that idea, or to jockey trailers around better if the rear trailer mover won't cut it.

bh01_zpsc21b5fc2.jpg

bh02_zpsb94d2702.jpg

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #28  
Just finished mine up the other day. Thanks to this thread for inspiring me.

IMG_1518.JPG

IMG_1517.JPG

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #29  
Added some hooks to my bucket the other day. Just painted them last night with Kubota New paint from TSC - which is a close match but note exact. I did order OEM Kubota paint yesterday from Messers and will repaint with it when I get it.

Decided to add a receiver hitch to the bucket as I've seen some build a boom pole and use this way and I like that idea, or to jockey trailers around better if the rear trailer mover won't cut it.

I like your idea,. I may steal that. If you don't mind.:)

James K0UA

/ Finally got a chance to add bucket hooks #30  
I like your idea,. I may steal that. If you don't mind.:)

James K0UA

It is a great idea, but I stole it from someone else myself :laughing:

To update, I got the factory Kubota spray paint in and repainted the bucket in the sare I added the hitch and hooks. Perfect match.