Koolbota

/ Koolbota
I do too, but the lugs on the original rear tires are awesome. They almost look like belong on a paddle boat.

The originals are R2s or rice paddy tires and as far as traction, they were horrible.

/ Koolbota
I was PMed and asked about paint codes-

Orange, acrylic enamel.
DSCN0514_zps94880645.jpg

The blue was mixed by eye, I have no codes, but if you take off the little compartment door just below the fuel tank they can use that to match.
DSCN0322.jpg

/ Koolbota #33  
Nice. Now you need floor mats for it to keeep the paint all nice.

/ Koolbota #34  
That is absolutely amazing! I am always amazed when I see talents like this!

/ Koolbota #35  
Beautiful.....I always hear of vehicles that are rescued from a farmer's field....nice to see you rescued the tractor.

/ Koolbota #36  
That's pretty cool. You did a great job on that tractor.

/ Koolbota #37  
Awesome Job !!!! WOOT !! Gratz! I know you will enjpy your new tractor for a long time.
Maybe even your grandkids will someday.
Jay

/ Koolbota #38  
It looks nice but I'd be concerned with the tubes that were brazed and then ground down. The brass will not hold the same pressure as the original steel. You usually have to have the brass 3 to 4 times thicker to hold the same pressure. Hate to see you have a leak after all that work.

/ Koolbota #39  
The talent, creativeness, ingenuity and dedication of some of the folks on this board absolutly amaze me. THAT is a work of art. Nicely done sir. : )

Chris

/ Koolbota #40  
It looks nice but I'd be concerned with the tubes that were brazed and then ground down. The brass will not hold the same pressure as the original steel. You usually have to have the brass 3 to 4 times thicker to hold the same pressure. Hate to see you have a leak after all that work.

They are the grab handles mounted on the rear fenders. With the braze they will be plenty strong.