Bluetooth streaming and hands free calling.... Oh and rear AND side defrost

/ Bluetooth streaming and hands free calling.... Oh and rear AND side defrost #1  

shucksters

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6620 TLB with Cab, Kioti DK6010SE, Kubota BX2370 + FEL/60"MMM Kawasaki Mule ProFXT EPS LE
So popped the top on my spankin' new orange L4240 today and installed a Bluetooth
Stereo which streams from my iPhone and also handles hands free calls.... Pioneer DEH X8500BH
It's BEAUTIFUL!!! At the same time replaced the rear and side panels with defrost glass. It ROCKS!!:)

/ Bluetooth streaming and hands free calling.... Oh and rear AND side defrost #2  
Sounds like a great rig!!! Regards, MIke

/ Bluetooth streaming and hands free calling.... Oh and rear AND side defrost #3  
pictures where the pictures

/ Bluetooth streaming and hands free calling.... Oh and rear AND side defrost
pics coming soon! been busy working and paying for it!! ;-)

Here you go- hopefully you can see the "defrost" lines in the rear and side panels- the swapped out the glass- also the rear wiper. Stereo is self explanatory bluetooth speaker for hands free is clipped in bottom left corner (upgraded speakers too)

IMG_0555.jpgIMG_0556.jpgIMG_0557.jpgIMG_0558.jpg

/ Bluetooth streaming and hands free calling.... Oh and rear AND side defrost #6  
How did you "swap out glass"? This must be with OEM glass that had the defroster on it? Otherwise I am at a loss as to how you do that...

How did you "swap out glass"? This must be with OEM glass that had the defroster on it? Otherwise I am at a loss as to how you do that...

I ordered the rear and side defrost from the dealer. They came out and removed the rear and side glass quarter panels and replaced them with the ones that have built-in defrost heaters and installed a relay switch in the cab. Now if they fog up, I hit the switch and it clears them up- just like the rear window in your car....

/ Bluetooth streaming and hands free calling.... Oh and rear AND side defrost #8  
Cool beans! :thumbsup:

Cool beans! :thumbsup:

The longer I'm on the planet, the more I appreciate the little things!!! (and the big ones too):)