Baja Designs Light Comparison

/ Baja Designs Light Comparison #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I took some pictures show the difference between 1 Baja deigns Squadron LED light and the lights on the Kubota BX2360 and the L4240. For the comparison I temporarily hooked the light to a 12v power port adapter so I could hook it into the 12v power port on the tractors. Both of tractors were running for the comparison so the lights were getting the same voltage. I used a digital camera for the pictures. It is very hard to take pictures of lights, all of the lights are brighter than what the picture shows but you can tell the difference.

Here is the BX2360 with the headlights on and the Chinease LED worklights that I added.

IMG_0593_zpsc1fb703b.jpg

IMG_0594_zps6f7b977d.jpg

Now the Baja Designs Light. I held it right next to the right work light for a fair comparison.

IMG_0595_zps8e7e8e07.jpg

IMG_0596_zps068ba985.jpg

Here are some pics of the baja light at a different angle. I did have the headlights on but you really can't tell because the Baja Designs Light is so much more powerful.

IMG_0597_zps5b3420a8.jpg

IMG_0598_zpsbb41a626.jpg

Here is the L4240 with just the headlight on High beam, the loader blocks the light quite a bit.

IMG_0599_zps10d45ad6.jpg

High beam head lights and the 2 factory work lights.

IMG_0600_zps6c47ea3a.jpg

I held the Baja light right beside the factory work lights.

IMG_0601_zps10519b2d.jpg

Here is a pic with it angled a little differently.

IMG_0602_zpse8f29860.jpg

In summary 1 Baja Designs Sqaudron light is brighter than all of the lights on either tractor.

/ Baja Designs Light Comparison #2  
Good comparison.

And I completely believe that the Baja is brighter than all the lights combined! I know the LED's I added are significantly brighter, and they aren't even a top brand.

I plan on doing a comparison between my "decent" but Taiwanese 1000 Lumen LED's and the Baja I won, as soon as it arrives.

/ Baja Designs Light Comparison
Good comparison.

And I completely believe that the Baja is brighter than all the lights combined! I know the LED's I added are significantly brighter, and they aren't even a top brand.

I plan on doing a comparison between my "decent" but Taiwanese 1000 Lumen LED's and the Baja I won, as soon as it arrives.

Thanks. The Baja lights are really nice, you will be impressed.

/ Baja Designs Light Comparison #4  
Great comparison pics, Roger. :thumbsup: Pretty amazing difference.

Great comparison pics, Roger. :thumbsup: Pretty amazing difference.

Thanks, it is hard to believe that one little light has more output than 4 lights.

/ Baja Designs Light Comparison #6  
Very nice. I have seen a number of their dirt bike designed products tested in magazines and they are very impressive. Their stuff is truly designed to perform and be treated mercilessly offroad and last. Their name says it all.....their products are designed/meant to be used in Baja desert or offroad racing conditions. Also, great job on the grapple build!

BTW.....NICE raised beds. I have been considering going from a typical garden to raised bed gardening for a while and LIKE your setup! Not trying to derail the thread but what dimensions are your beds? Are those 6x6 corners and 2x12 sides?

Very nice. I have seen a number of their dirt bike designed products tested in magazines and they are very impressive. Their stuff is truly designed to perform and be treated mercilessly offroad and last. Their name says it all.....their products are designed/meant to be used in Baja desert or offroad racing conditions.

You are right the Baja name says it all. If the lights will hold up to the Baja they should hold up really well to a tractor.

Also, great job on the grapple build!

Thanks, it was fun to build and even more fun to use.

BTW.....NICE raised beds. I have been considering going from a typical garden to raised bed gardening for a while and LIKE your setup! Not trying to derail the thread but what dimensions are your beds? Are those 6x6 corners and 2x12 sides?

Thanks, they came from came from Home Depot. Greenes Fence 48 in. x 48 in. Cedar Raised Garden Bed-RC 4C4 at The Home Depot