Baja Designs Light Install

/ Baja Designs Light Install #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I made the brackets and mounted the lights a couple of weeks ago but I can't find a switch like I want. I temporarily hooked the lights up for some pictures. I have some night shots of the the Baja Designs Squadron lights that I won. Thanks Baja Designs.

Here are some shots of just the headlights and the factory work lights.

I wanted some light to go out to the sides of the tractor and shine forward. These lights do that and they also give me a wider range of visibility out to the front. Now sitting in the operators seat I have over 180* of light. I still need to play with the adjustment. You can see in the pictures how the Baja lights beam meets up nicely with the beam from the factory work lights.

In these pics I have the headlights, work lights, and the Baja Squadron lights.

There is a corner of a truck bed in this pic.

These are from inside the cab with the headlights and work lights on.

This one was taken leaning forward in the seat.

These are with the Baja Squadrons, headlights and work lights.

Leaning forward again.

I did not get a day shot of the light yet.

The only reason I had the headlights on was so my tail lights are on. The loader blocks the majority of the headlights on this tractor.

/ Baja Designs Light Install #2  
Nice Roger,
Factory lighting on my Kubota was unacceptable especially as you say with the loader on. LED lights are amazing I put Ridgid D2's wide angle on my tractor and also found the head lights to be irrelevant.

/ Baja Designs Light Install
Thanks Dave.

/ Baja Designs Light Install #4  
Hi Roger,

Thanks for sharing these great pics! Could you post some more of what the lights look like on the tractor?

Hi Roger,

Thanks for sharing these great pics! Could you post some more of what the lights look like on the tractor?

I was going to take some pictures but I did not have a chance today. Hopefully I will be able to tomorrow.

I took a picture when I was working the grapple. I cropped and re sized it so you can see the lights til I get some better pictures.

/ Baja Designs Light Install #6  
These look really nice on your tractor. Nice install job!

I did a quick web search and found them for $300 each. I like what I am seeing a lot, but that seems pretty spendy to me for work lights. I might be totally out of touch on this though. Do you know of somewhere to get a better price than that?

Here are some pics.

These look really nice on your tractor. Nice install job!

I did a quick web search and found them for $300 each. I like what I am seeing a lot, but that seems pretty spendy to me for work lights. I might be totally out of touch on this though. Do you know of somewhere to get a better price than that?

Thanks. The price does sound high but 1 light is brighter than the headlights and work lights. The factory rear work lights are $131 which are the same as the front. Plus whatever the headlights cost on the tractor so $300 for 1 light that is brighter than the $131 work lights and headlights combined is not as bad as it sounds. I was fortunate enough to win mine in a contest they had on the forum. Send BD LED Lighting a PM if you are interested in a set, I think they do a forum discount. You could also get 1 of the OnX Bars and mount it to your ROPS, they are around $400. Here is a thread I made doing a comparison of the Baja lights.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/276240-baja-designs-light-comparison.html

/ Baja Designs Light Install #8  
Here are some pics.

Thanks. The price does sound high but 1 light is brighter than the headlights and work lights. The factory rear work lights are $131 which are the same as the front. Plus whatever the headlights cost on the tractor so $300 for 1 light that is brighter than the $131 work lights and headlights combined is not as bad as it sounds. I was fortunate enough to win mine in a contest they had on the forum. Send BD LED Lighting a PM if you are interested in a set, I think they do a forum discount. You could also get 1 of the OnX Bars and mount it to your ROPS, they are around $400. Here is a thread I made doing a comparison of the Baja lights.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/276240-baja-designs-light-comparison.html

Yes we do offer a forum discount of 10% off. They do retail for $300 but also are backed by our lifetime warranty and truly built to last; you get extremely high build quality and an immense light output!

Even our SII LED Light which is half of the Squadron still has an amazing amount of light output with the same excellent build quality. The SII retail prices is $175 before forum discount.

These lights will truly last as long as your tractor does.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask

Thanks
Mike

/ Baja Designs Light Install #9  
What beam pattern are those (driving, flood, etc.)? I am looking to improve the factory lighting on my Deere and these look like a great solution.

/ Baja Designs Light Install #10  
Also looking to suppliment the Factory Deere lights, with a well filled flood on each side, to illuminate cannon sprayer plume.