Third function switch or button source?

/ Third function switch or button source? #1  

Burtonbr

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota b2620, LA364 loader.custom rear remotes, THUMB bucket grapple, 60" box blade 72" landscape rake &many other toys
I've been thinking about adding a diverter for the loader third function to free up one of my rear remotes. I haven't seen a good option for the switch on the loader control.
A few kits offer a N O momentary switch like this one, but $50 seems a bit steep. http://www.mcmaster.com/#6944K13

I've seen some auto gear shift knobs with a button installed that would work but they are also $50+
I'd like a clean look not just a switch taped to the side of the knob or arm tha twofold be convent and I'm probably just being too cheap but wanted to ask here before ordering something

Has anyone found a better solution ?

Thanks

/ Third function switch or button source? #3  
We used a diverter valve to reroute hydraulics from the anchor winch to the power block, on the seiner I worked on.... A simple push/pull knob...... More than $50 but hey, it's hydraulics....

Surplus Center

/ Third function switch or button source? #4  
I got the WR long third function kit when I purchased my tractor and it comes with this handgrip.

image.jpg

I have ordered one of these to replace the hand grip that came with the kit. I had this grip on my last tractor and liked it a lot. They run about $125.00.

image.jpg

I will sell the WR Long when the new one arrives for $50 if anyone is interested. The Scorpion fits my hand so much better and recommend it highly. (The WR Long just looks/feels clunky.)

If anybody is interested in the Scorpion web site:

Scorpion Technologies LTD. - Control Grips

/ Third function switch or button source?
Thanks for the links, I am looking for a inexpensive switch or knob with a switch but I don't think it's out there, there all more expensive than I would like.
I thought about something like this, it can be just a plain orange knob and the button would be easy to hit with the thumb. guess I shouldn't be so cheap and spend the $50 to get what I want...

Attachments

• push-botton_side.jpg
    push-botton_side.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
   / Third function switch or button source? #6  
I got the WR long third function kit when I purchased my tractor and it comes with this handgrip.

View attachment 313410

I have ordered one of these to replace the hand grip that came with the kit. I had this grip on my last tractor and liked it a lot. They run about $125.00.

View attachment 313411

I will sell the WR Long when the new one arrives for $50 if anyone is interested. The Scorpion fits my hand so much better and recommend it highly. (The WR Long just looks/feels clunky.)

If anybody is interested in the Scorpion web site:

Scorpion Technologies LTD. - Control Grips

The Scorpion handles are nice. They are what I started selling last year. Lots of options available also. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/ Third function switch or button source? #7  
You can get a joystick handle from john deere with a switch and wiring harness for around 75.00. The one i looked up was for a 3320 tractor

/ Third function switch or button source? #8  
You can get a joystick handle from john deere with a switch and wiring harness for around 75.00. The one i looked up was for a 3320 tractor

You wouldn't happen to know the part number would you??

/ Third function switch or button source? #9  
   / Third function switch or button source? #10  
LVA17501 Harness,wiring, 3rd eh $51.18
LVU16701 Grip, outer $16.88
LVU16650 Grip, inner $03.45
And a few misc nuts and screws Got these parts in my JD parts cart and these are the prices reflected