Adding a Front End Loader to L2350

/ Adding a Front End Loader to L2350 #1  

Tatrodc

Tractor
Kubota L2350 4x4
I want to add a front end loader (bucket) to my L2350 4x4 but have no idea where to even begin or how much it would cost. Of course I'd like to find a good used one but those seem hard to come by. Being that the L2350 is smaller than most tractors it seems to be a tough find. Any ideas on cost and/or equipment I would need to begin? Any help would be much appreciated!

/ Adding a Front End Loader to L2350 #2  
I would begin by finding out the model number of Kubotas front loader for you tractor. Either at a dealer or at "tractordata.com". From there you can find out if it is still available. If not, then go to aftermarket loaders, Bush Hog, Westendorf and many others.

/ Adding a Front End Loader to L2350 #3  
Your l2350 can use the LB400 or LA450A loader.

/ Adding a Front End Loader to L2350 #4  
Your l2350 can use the LB400 or LA450A loader.

I have an L2350. I bought it new with the LA450S loader. I don't know what the difference is between LA450A and S but mine came new with the S model. When I bought it I was told the LA450S was the heavier duty model so I believe the LB400 would be lighter duty.

/ Adding a Front End Loader to L2350 #5  
I just put a FEL on from Coldwater Tractors and was very pleased with the craftsmanship and service. I have a small Ford 1210 and they build loaders for your need and ship to your door. Give them a look at coldwatertractors.com. My loader was almost half the price of the other 3 companies that I got pricing from...I would buy from them again, they sent every nut and bolt and all hardware to bolt and go.