Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Trying to decide on wheel spacers width

Quote Originally Posted by 8404 View Post
    this tractor has 6" wheel spacers for the last 4 years. with the spacers its 7 foot wide.

Attachment 322017
    Nice! I like the chain top link on the cutter. Shows it aint your first rodeo.

Tractor
    John Deere 2030, John Deere 6415

Quote Originally Posted by number9L View Post
    I have the R4 tires so my wheels aren't adjustable like AG tire wheels. Spacers are my only adjustment means.

Still don't have the spacers yet. Called the other day to get status and the guy told me he'd try and get them out Friday, but I don't have a tracking # so guess that didn't happen. Hopefully I'll get them in time to put them on this weekend.

Wheels are not designed to be swapped side to side and reversed to change width?
    John Deere 2030 JD 245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 mfwd JD 640SL Loader

Tractor
    Kubota L4240

Quote Originally Posted by Zebrafive View Post
    Wheels are not designed to be swapped side to side and reversed to change width?
    Not on a kubota L3800 only one width with the industrial tire rim.
    Kubota L4240 HST+ R-4's,

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3800

Number9L, do you have your spacers on yet? If so, does the tractor feel a lot different to you on a slope?

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3800

Quote Originally Posted by rbtjr View Post
    Number9L, do you have your spacers on yet? If so, does the tractor feel a lot different to you on a slope?
    NO.

I ordered on 5-20 and was told "7-10 days"
    My card was charged on 5-20 and I've already paid the CC bill.
    I called last week and was told they'd try and get them out Friday and I'd get a tracking #.

I am sure they are going to be great spacers, but I don't like being told something and it not happening.

NO.

I ordered on 5-20 and was told "7-10 days"
    My card was charged on 5-20 and I've already paid the CC bill.
    I called last week and was told they'd try and get them out Friday and I'd get a tracking #.

I am sure they are going to be great spacers, but I don't like being told something and it not happening.

Sorry about the wait, they shipped yesterday. We've been extremely busy and apologize for the wait time. We know you'll be happy with them!
    Motorsport Tech

775-351-1000

www.Motorsport-Tech.com

Like us on facebook! for deals, sales and news.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3800

Got the spacers yesterday. They look very good. Wish I would have thought to put a coat of paint on the OD of them while I was finishing up the LED light install on the tractor yesterday. I'm gonna try and get them put on today if I have time. I'll post some pics when I do.

Got the spacers yesterday. They look very good. Wish I would have thought to put a coat of paint on the OD of them while I was finishing up the LED light install on the tractor yesterday. I'm gonna try and get them put on today if I have time. I'll post some pics when I do.

Great! Can't wait to see them!
    Motorsport Tech

775-351-1000

www.Motorsport-Tech.com

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3800

So I didn't get a pic of the spacers out of the box, but they are finished aluminum and look great, but.....they're shiny and I didn't want them to add "bling" to my tractor So I hit them with a coat of kubota Grey spray paint, which I need to touch up after scratching it off putting the wheels back on

This pic is the LH side stock and RH side with spacer. It doesn't look much different in the pic, but it is in person for sure. I wish I'd got more pics but I will next time I get the tractor out and wash it.

I drove the tractor across the slope that runs down to my pond and it felt just fine. Now, having said that, this was just the bare tractor, no FEL or implement on the back. I'd only tried it before with the finish mower on the back while cutting grass and it didn't feel good at all and I'd never made it all the way across without pegging the pucker meter and changing to backing up and down the hill. I'll mow grass in a few days and see how it feels with the mowing deck on the back. I'm really hoping it's fine and I'm able to mow along the slope, backing up and down the whole bank takes a lot longer time to mow than it should.

Kubota L3800HST, 4x4, R1's, LA-524 FEL, 66" QA bucket, Cruise Control, Telescoping Stabilizers, Line-X on floor boards, Tires filled, LED Spot Lights - front ROPS, LED Flood Lights - rear ROPS, LED Flood Lights - "rock lights" under floor boards, 3" Wheel Spacers, HF Quick Hitch, LP-RCR-1260, LP-FDR-1672, Woods BSM72, Tufline GB4-84

So I didn't get a pic of the spacers out of the box, but they are finished aluminum and look great, but.....they're shiny and I didn't want them to add "bling" to my tractor So I hit them with a coat of kubota Grey spray paint, which I need to touch up after scratching it off putting the wheels back on

This pic is the LH side stock and RH side with spacer. It doesn't look much different in the pic, but it is in person for sure. I wish I'd got more pics but I will next time I get the tractor out and wash it.

I drove the tractor across the slope that runs down to my pond and it felt just fine. Now, having said that, this was just the bare tractor, no FEL or implement on the back. I'd only tried it before with the finish mower on the back while cutting grass and it didn't feel good at all and I'd never made it all the way across without pegging the pucker meter and changing to backing up and down the hill. I'll mow grass in a few days and see how it feels with the mowing deck on the back. I'm really hoping it's fine and I'm able to mow along the slope, backing up and down the whole bank takes a lot longer time to mow than it should.

That's fantastic. Looks pretty slick with the Kubota paint! We also offer anodizing, usually black but there are a few other colors available.

Thanks for posting this, we're glad we could help you out. We're still learning and tweaking the designs a bit on these tractors so any feedback would be great.

Did the wheel fit well onto the spacer hub? Was it snug?

Here's a picture of some random anodized spacers and adapters (as I said we predominately do black):

Trying to decide on wheel spacers width-191954_169879346395691_1814752_o.jpg

Trying to decide on wheel spacers width-188931_173342142716078_864594_n.jpg

Trying to decide on wheel spacers width-556096_356682921048665_1987633158_n.jpg

Trying to decide on wheel spacers width-459919_382744338442523_774049229_o.jpg
    Motorsport Tech

775-351-1000

www.Motorsport-Tech.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast