Trying to decide on wheel spacers width

/ Trying to decide on wheel spacers width #22  
I have the R4 tires so my wheels aren't adjustable like AG tire wheels. Spacers are my only adjustment means.

Still don't have the spacers yet. Called the other day to get status and the guy told me he'd try and get them out Friday, but I don't have a tracking # so guess that didn't happen. Hopefully I'll get them in time to put them on this weekend.

Wheels are not designed to be swapped side to side and reversed to change width?

/ Trying to decide on wheel spacers width #24  
Number9L, do you have your spacers on yet? If so, does the tractor feel a lot different to you on a slope?

/ Trying to decide on wheel spacers width
Number9L, do you have your spacers on yet? If so, does the tractor feel a lot different to you on a slope?

NO.

I ordered on 5-20 and was told "7-10 days"
My card was charged on 5-20 and I've already paid the CC bill.
I called last week and was told they'd try and get them out Friday and I'd get a tracking #.

I am sure they are going to be great spacers, but I don't like being told something and it not happening.

/ Trying to decide on wheel spacers width #26  
NO.

I ordered on 5-20 and was told "7-10 days"
My card was charged on 5-20 and I've already paid the CC bill.
I called last week and was told they'd try and get them out Friday and I'd get a tracking #.

I am sure they are going to be great spacers, but I don't like being told something and it not happening.

Sorry about the wait, they shipped yesterday. We've been extremely busy and apologize for the wait time. We know you'll be happy with them!

Got the spacers yesterday. They look very good. Wish I would have thought to put a coat of paint on the OD of them while I was finishing up the LED light install on the tractor yesterday. I'm gonna try and get them put on today if I have time. I'll post some pics when I do.

/ Trying to decide on wheel spacers width #28  
Got the spacers yesterday. They look very good. Wish I would have thought to put a coat of paint on the OD of them while I was finishing up the LED light install on the tractor yesterday. I'm gonna try and get them put on today if I have time. I'll post some pics when I do.

Great! Can't wait to see them!

So I didn't get a pic of the spacers out of the box, but they are finished aluminum and look great, but.....they're shiny and I didn't want them to add "bling" to my tractor :laughing: So I hit them with a coat of Kubota Grey spray paint, which I need to touch up after scratching it off putting the wheels back on :mur:

spacers1_zps5a5ad2c8.jpg

spacers3_zps33d0fcb7.jpg

spacers4_zpscb8d7026.jpg

This pic is the LH side stock and RH side with spacer. It doesn't look much different in the pic, but it is in person for sure. I wish I'd got more pics but I will next time I get the tractor out and wash it.

spacers2_zpsd8b013ab.jpg

I drove the tractor across the slope that runs down to my pond and it felt just fine. Now, having said that, this was just the bare tractor, no FEL or implement on the back. I'd only tried it before with the finish mower on the back while cutting grass and it didn't feel good at all and I'd never made it all the way across without pegging the pucker meter and changing to backing up and down the hill. I'll mow grass in a few days and see how it feels with the mowing deck on the back. I'm really hoping it's fine and I'm able to mow along the slope, backing up and down the whole bank takes a lot longer time to mow than it should.

/ Trying to decide on wheel spacers width #30  
So I didn't get a pic of the spacers out of the box, but they are finished aluminum and look great, but.....they're shiny and I didn't want them to add "bling" to my tractor :laughing: So I hit them with a coat of Kubota Grey spray paint, which I need to touch up after scratching it off putting the wheels back on :mur:

spacers1_zps5a5ad2c8.jpg

spacers3_zps33d0fcb7.jpg

spacers4_zpscb8d7026.jpg

This pic is the LH side stock and RH side with spacer. It doesn't look much different in the pic, but it is in person for sure. I wish I'd got more pics but I will next time I get the tractor out and wash it.

spacers2_zpsd8b013ab.jpg

I drove the tractor across the slope that runs down to my pond and it felt just fine. Now, having said that, this was just the bare tractor, no FEL or implement on the back. I'd only tried it before with the finish mower on the back while cutting grass and it didn't feel good at all and I'd never made it all the way across without pegging the pucker meter and changing to backing up and down the hill. I'll mow grass in a few days and see how it feels with the mowing deck on the back. I'm really hoping it's fine and I'm able to mow along the slope, backing up and down the whole bank takes a lot longer time to mow than it should.

That's fantastic. Looks pretty slick with the Kubota paint! We also offer anodizing, usually black but there are a few other colors available.

Thanks for posting this, we're glad we could help you out. We're still learning and tweaking the designs a bit on these tractors so any feedback would be great.

Did the wheel fit well onto the spacer hub? Was it snug?

Here's a picture of some random anodized spacers and adapters (as I said we predominately do black):

191954_169879346395691_1814752_o.jpg

188931_173342142716078_864594_n.jpg

556096_356682921048665_1987633158_n.jpg

459919_382744338442523_774049229_o.jpg