Need help finding switches - FACTORY switches

/ Need help finding switches - FACTORY switches
That's the one :thumbsup:

/ Need help finding switches - FACTORY switches #22  
Switch, Work Light - T1270-33782 - $31.83 at Messicks
- from a Grand L60 and M7040
- on the kubota webpage showing the Grand L60 Features, it describes this switch as "Front Side Lights" and you can see it says FS and has the light shining down on the ground and not straight out. I am going to install "rock lights" on my tractor, which will be under the floorboard and light the area of the ground between my tires so I can look down at night and see if my tires are about to drop into a hole or off the edge of a ditch, etc. This switch will work great for that.
- is an exact match to the Hazard button on my tractor

GrandL60FSlightswitch_zpsfccd7057.jpg

Does anyone know where to find the connector and pins for this switch kubota does not list them in the wiring diagram?

/ Need help finding switches - FACTORY switches #23  
If the back of the switch has pins, why not just use the matching sleeve connectors and heat shrink tube, and wire 'er up? Sometimes, finding the matching connector is a PITA, and since you likely won't be removing/reinstalling the switch, why bother? You won't be looking at the back side, anyway.
I found three of these waterproof switches on eBay for around $4 each... two on one side, one on the other, for lighting.

P1010746.jpg

Last edited:
   / Need help finding switches - FACTORY switches
If the back of the switch has pins, why not just use the matching sleeve connectors and heat shrink tube, and wire 'er up? Sometimes, finding the matching connector is a PITA, and since you likely won't be removing/reinstalling the switch, why bother? You won't be looking at the back side, anyway.

That's what I did with the Kubota Horn button, just used some slip on connectors to the back of the switch with heat shrink.

/ Need help finding switches - FACTORY switches #25  
Not quite on topic but in case someone stumbles in on a search looking for switches. These guys have some pretty cool stuff.

OTRATTW - The Switch Guys

/ Need help finding switches - FACTORY switches #26  
Does anyone know where to find the connector and pins for this switch kubota does not list them in the wiring diagram?

I know this thread is old, but better late than never. I have been searching for this connector for a long time and finally found it last night. The connector is a Sumatomi nonsealed MT 090 series PN 6242-5061. Sumatomi catalog is here 自動車用部品:Sumitomo Wiring Systems, Ltd. You can buy the connector at Eastern Beaver. It is listed as the 6P090-MT SPA Female for $2.03. You can get extra pins as well. I believe the connector for the similar Kubota switches with the pig tail (ex PN 36919-54222)[FONT=Noto Sans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]are Sumatomi 090 series as well and also available at the Eastern Beaver link.