Getting ready for fall and snow

/ Getting ready for fall and snow #1  

Radar52

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
Well made the decision today and ordered at Curtis Hard side cab and heater for my BX25. Pushing snow should be a little more comfortable this coming winter and won't mind the extra warmth come crisp fall mornings in SE Michigan. Dealer will install when it arrives in a week or so and hope it fits tight.

/ Getting ready for fall and snow #2  
How else can I say this you will REALLY like having the Cab unit come winter.:thumbsup: I guess you knew that but I felt I had to say it.:D Enjoy!

/ Getting ready for fall and snow #3  
I had one on my 2305. I get a lot of wind where I live and the cab with heater and a window defrost fan took a lot of the misery out of winter.

/ Getting ready for fall and snow #4  
When I was deciding what to buy (my first and probably only tractor) I knew one of the steady jobs was going to be snow removal. One doesn't have to move snow when it cold..maybe 10 below zero...twenty if you put it off for a day. So, I wasn't going to spend the $8K for a factory cab. What sold me: mosquitoes in the summer. I am SOOOOO glad I listened to my wife about that. The good thing about winter is the lack of mosquitoes.

/ Getting ready for fall and snow #5  
Well made the decision today and ordered at Curtis Hard side cab and heater for my BX25. Pushing snow should be a little more comfortable this coming winter and won't mind the extra warmth come crisp fall mornings in SE Michigan. Dealer will install when it arrives in a week or so and hope it fits tight.
What??? A heater and a cab for a BX??? I am listening. :licking: I have 60hrs on my first month and wondering whether my winter (not harsh at all in the NW) will have me moving a little snow, divert some water, or move a garbage can... just so I can feel the diesel vibe! :cool: Tell me more! :D

/ Getting ready for fall and snow #6  
What??? A heater and a cab for a BX??? I am listening. :licking: I have 60hrs on my first month and wondering whether my winter (not harsh at all in the NW) will have me moving a little snow, divert some water, or move a garbage can... just so I can feel the diesel vibe! :cool: Tell me more! :D

Hi and congrats!

Like DragonEgg said, more details please? $? Web Site?

Hurry, I feel a cold snap coming on!
Thomas

/ Getting ready for fall and snow #7  

Attachments

• Kubota_BX_1-72-5372-1.jpg
    Kubota_BX_1-72-5372-1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 116