Getting Cabin Fever

/ Getting Cabin Fever #1  

ronjhall

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota 2910 HST
Finally going to get some snow to plow tonight./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Haven't had any since the new year./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

My Orange toy >>>>>>>oop's,/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif Tractor has not been out of the barn in three weeks.

I have too much time on my hands now that the Auto plants are starting to cut back on production. Maybe some of the guys can help by buying a new SUV instead of tractors and attachments./w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif I won't hold my breath. I bought a new Tractor instead of a truck.

One project I have to get started on is a signature. That should take up most of this weekend.

I'm trying to dream up projects to do on the weekends and in the evening. Does anybody have a tractor project that requires no shopping and spending of money?

ronh/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ Getting Cabin Fever #2  
Sorry Ron no snow to plow over here either, /w3tcompact/icons/frown.giffor its also been 3 weeks since we got a 3" plus storm...and I'm consider in a snow belt. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

You could throw some tractor triva out for us to help w/ this cabin fever. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Getting Cabin Fever #3  
NO SNOW in kansas either. I have been passing evenings and weekends working on my equipment. I bought a landpride quick hitch. not every thing fits it, so I'm in the process.
I made the 3 point on my 7' blade fit my Q-H, then I put a hyd cylinder (off of the cement mixer, don't use it this time of year) on the blade so I can angle it on the go. made a new tow bar that fits the Q-H.Now I'm about done making my pulverizer 3 point fir the Q-H. So needless to say I'm staying bussssy.
DDT