Grammar Air Ride Seat 5740

/ Grammar Air Ride Seat 5740
Just an update. I finally got to use the 5740 today and I LOVE the seat, just hard to believe the improvement. I drove it the six miles from my brother's shop to my house over rock roads covered in ice and snow with frozen ruts and even pushed a little snow along the way.

/ Grammar Air Ride Seat 5740 #22  
Just an update. I finally got to use the 5740 today and I LOVE the seat, just hard to believe the improvement. I drove it the six miles from my brother's shop to my house over rock roads covered in ice and snow with frozen ruts and even pushed a little snow along the way.

I'm thinking of improving the seat on our M59, but undecided which one to start with. TripleR, if I can ask, "What decided you on this particular type and brand of seat?"
I just went to the Grammar site, and they offer many different seats and different technologies. How does one chose?
Thanks, rScotty

I'm thinking of improving the seat on our M59, but undecided which one to start with. TripleR, if I can ask, "What decided you on this particular type and brand of seat?"
I just went to the Grammar site, and they offer many different seats and different technologies. How does one chose?
Thanks, rScotty

I was at a loss too, so I just went with the one recommended by 4shorts and mrmetalweld57.

DDT used a different seat: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/192419-my-new-kubota-air-ride.html

Another poster said the OEM for the new GL60 is an MSG75G/531, but they have a bit roomier cab.

I bought mine from Suburban Seat Company, so you might try sending them an inquiry; sorry I couldn't help more.

/ Grammar Air Ride Seat 5740 #24  
4Shorts, I am interested in having you modify my L5740 seat pan for the seat conversion. How can I contact you? I am unable to send you a PM (I assume due to my low post count). Please shoot me a PM if you would!

Thanks

/ Grammar Air Ride Seat 5740 #27  
Could you tell me what model of Grammer seat this is?? I see that the air ride base is MSG 93, but what model tag is on the seat? I'm having issues with my brand new L6060 seat - we upgraded to the cloth air ride and it's a Grammer MSG75 Series. This is "low profile" seat. I find it too low to be comfortable, and the cushion is actually very hard. I'm comparing it to a MSG85 series seat on our M5 tractor. We're trying to get the dealer to help out on this, but not making much headway so just gathering information at this point to see what my options are.

/ Grammar Air Ride Seat 5740 #28  
I performed this upgrade on my L5740. I ordered my parts from Tough Seats Inc, part numbers and identification was as follows:

35-93721-12-02 Grammer MSG93/721, 12V cloth

35-41A-01 Armrests, pair

35-1053033 Backrest extension matrix cloth

85-80044702 2in Retractable Belt

35-142259 Document Box