Found a heck of a deal on LED light bars.

/ Found a heck of a deal on LED light bars. #3  
In the description below it says normally 120.99 on special for 1/2 off. In the Buy Now price it is still listed for 120.99. Is the sale over?

/ Found a heck of a deal on LED light bars.
Yea, it seems he puts them on sale 50% off quite often. I ordered mine 3 days ago with 30 minutes remaining on sale, then a day went by of no sale, then they were back on sale so I posted them here. Keep an eye out for the sale and get them on sale.

/ Found a heck of a deal on LED light bars. #5  
currently $60.49, BIN

/ Found a heck of a deal on LED light bars. #7  
I been sticking LED's on everything recently and have to say they are the cats meow!
You also may want to check with Matt1524 from light it up off road (TBN Site sponsor) - he has some great deals on LED's and his customer service is second to none!

/ Found a heck of a deal on LED light bars.
I wasn't trying to step on any toes or offend anyone, my apologies if I did. I was just trying to share one of the best deals I've seen on such a thing and save some folk a buck or two (or 50-ish%) on a limited offer. My pair just arrived yesterday, very well packed. They are lights and mounts only, no sort of wiring kit is included, but that's not a problem for some, others would prefer a more complete kit as is offered by others. I must say I am impressed by the manufacturing that went into this piece for the cost, it seems VERY well made. I'll post some pics once I get a chance.

/ Found a heck of a deal on LED light bars. #9  
I need to find some sort of lights for my tractor, but I think I need something smaller to fit in the front grill guard

/ Found a heck of a deal on LED light bars. #10  
Sysop - sorry didn't mean anything was wrong, just throwing out another place that is good to deal with and supports the forum. No offense here at all.

Bradbilt - you may want to look at "D2" style LEDs they are about 4"x4" and SUPER bright. I gave a set on my BX25 and am really pleased with them.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 642
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 536