Kubota Cup Holder...

/ Kubota Cup Holder...
Sounds great! <font color=white>We'll just have to increase the Star Membership dues by 50%.</font color=white> /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Kubota Cup Holder... #12  
<font color=blue> ...a York rake, which should be free to all Gold members and higher. </font color=blue>

I need to start posting more real quick then /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif. That is on my wish list.

--Brad

/ Kubota Cup Holder... #13  
<font color=blue>...I think the TBN logo would look good ...</font color=blue>

I like the TBN logo... but I think maybe a new modern compact tractor picture should be used/incorporated with it...

{...not the "older slow moving" tractor pix as depicted on the book...}

(maybe on book edition 3 or 4 show the "old with the new" as progress... kind of like JD updating the "Deere" trademark ascending versus descending...) Progress... into the future...? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Kubota Cup Holder...
We've been working on that... it will still be a silhouette, but it will have a ROPS and 4WD. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Kubota Cup Holder... #16  
<font color=blue>...it will still be a silhouette....</font color=blue>

and your picture (silhouette of course...!) superimposed in the very very background and a wide front end for the tractor... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Kubota Cup Holder... #17  
10-4 !! I vote for Harv as committee chair for the products availablity list !! and pricing ! /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Kubota Cup Holder... #19  
<font color=blue>We'll just have to increase the Star Membership dues by 50%</font color=blue>

Thank You Muhammad/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Kubota Cup Holder... #20  
<font color=blue>We'll just have to increase the Star Membership dues by 50%.</font color=blue>

Hey! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Until DevilDog replied I didn't even see that part. Nor did anyone else who has chosen a white background, I betcha.

50%!!!???
expensive.gif
I hope you realize I wouldn't keep paying these fees if TBN wasn't worth it.
wink.gif