rear lights

/ rear lights #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
Well.. On all my tractors, I either repaired or added lights, including a rear work light. Never had much of a chance to use the rar lights except the other day, and last nigh.. In fact.. got a chance on 3 seperat occasions.

Was moving the plow with the naa and got to use the rear lamp, same with a small trailer on the cub.. and last night had to haul some bedding out to the animals.. and found that my rear worklights ( rectangular lense ) threw more light than the oem headlights on my NH 1920.. had never used hte rear light on the NH.. glad I have it.. glad I took the hour and few $$ to add it.. came in real handy at midnight throwing out bedding..

soundguy

/ rear lights #2  
<font color="blue"> and found that my rear worklights ( rectangular lense ) threw more light than the oem headlights on my NH 1920.. had never used hte rear light on the NH.. </font>

OK I'll bite. Where did you get them there bright white lights? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm still procrastinating thinking on getting some, maybe.

/ rear lights
I got them from tractor supply. The rectangular lensed ones are sealed beam and in a black abs housing, with a small rockguard in front of the lense.. 12v.. but not sure of hte wattage.. but really throws the light out.. nice and crisp white.

Seems to me it was less than 20 bucks, and came with some small amount of mounting hardware... sold singaly.. not in pairs.

Soundguy