BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift

/ BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift #1  

jimmyjette14

Tractor
kubota
has any one come across a kit or made one to seperate the 3 point lift from the belly mower lift ? looks like the room is there to and a seperate cyld

/ BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift #2  
I call mine....ROPE. I just hold the three point arms up with a rope. Looped through the ROPS. I can raise and lower
the mower deck without dropping the three point.

Is that what you meant?

/ BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift #3  
first.. why ? second the mower deck hieght knob just needs to be turned to top to prevent from dropping when using 3 pt. If you need to stop 3 pt , you can move the arms to the loop holes in the back of tractor to allow mower to drop/light but 3 pt stay up.

/ BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift
the why is sometimes I like to have the flail mower on the 3 point and the belly mower still on. when in the trails I want the belly mower to stay up as I work the flail on the rear, I also want to carry the water tank on the 3 point but may want to move the mower in position. as the mower is just a rod hooked to the rear lift arms It would not take much to put a cyld on that rod and unhook from the lift arm. so my I would like to control each as I need them

/ BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift #5  
If you take the deck off of a bx then lift the deck lift all of the way you should be able to lock the pin into a position to where the deck lift won't go up and down, only the three point will be able to then.

/ BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift #6  
If you take the deck off of a bx then lift the deck lift all of the way you should be able to lock the pin into a position to where the deck lift won't go up and down, only the three point will be able to then.

You don't have to take the deck off. As radioman said above, just raise deck all the way and rotate the knob to "Top". That will allow the 3pt to continue to raise & lower, but the deck locked in the raised position.

/ BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift #7  
No, I don't, but why in all heck did Kubota ever make them one and the same? I really wish they were separate. If you ever find a kit, do let me know as I'd love to have one.

/ BX seperate 3 point lift from deck lift #8  
JD offers an independent lift for the deck on the 1 series. Maybe someone could ask in JD forum how it is made so you could get some ideas on how to make one for a BX.