Adding LED lights - with Pictures-img_20140805_195756000-jpg
    Adding LED lights - with Pictures-img_20140805_215115227-jpg
    Adding LED lights - with Pictures-img_20140805_215147974-jpg
    Adding LED lights - with Pictures-img_20140808_230359705-jpg

Hopefully these worked out, Enjoy!

Tractor
    Kubota l3200 hst 2014

Quote Originally Posted by RAMBUNCTIOUS View Post
    first time post on TBN! I've added one 24" 126w light bar facing forward with a spot/flood combo. and I also added a 24" 126w light bar facing the rear in a flood beam. I LOVE the LED light bars, my truck has a 50" and a 30". Tractor is a Mahindra 5035
    How about some info on mounting, wiring up and switch.
    Looks great think that's the way I would like to go also.

Tractor
    Mahindra 5035 Shuttle

Default Re: Adding LED lights - with Pictures

simple, wire to +DC and then a few inches of wire, then an inline blade fuse, and then ran the wire back next to my seat for a 30amp toggle switch, and then up to the light bar to the + of the light bar, I also chose to run the - side all the way back to the battery.... one of these setups for forward light, one for reverse. I kept it simple and didn't use relays or go through the factory tractor wiring. I figured this would be best if I had any warranty concerns.

as for mounting I sized the light bar appropriately to use its existing mounting feet sheet metal screwed into the ROPS bar.
    Property maintained by Mahindra 5035 and a few attachments
    Yard maintained by SCAG and Echo

Tractor
    Kubota l3200 hst 2014

Good info Thanks

Tractor
    John Deere 2320

So, I found a pair of Cree LED lights with 60 degree flood patterns from LED Village on Amazon for $33.40 with free shipping (from China of course) so I ordered those and installed them aiming forwards. They do a great job at lighting up near the front of the tractor and at the sizes of the plow. One had the mounting bolt hole drilled at an angle which would have looked really bad if I was mounting them straight ahead, but since they are pointed out at an angle you can稚 tell. The biggest advantage is that I am now able to aim the Totron 12 light bar farther up like it should be, and the reach on that light is now simply amazing. See the below pictures for the same distance from the shop (185? as before and notice the difference from how it was originally aimed. The longest straight section on our lane to the road is about 500 and this light will reach that far without any problems. The quality on the little lights from from LED Village definitely isn稚 as good as the Totron light bars from Matt or the little 120 degree flood from superbrightleds that I mounted on the back of the tractor. Time will tell how well they hold up through rain and snow.

Adding LED lights - with Pictures-additional-front-lights1-jpgAdding LED lights - with Pictures-additional-front-lights-1-jpg.

Tractor
    Kubota BX25D, John Deer D140, Craftsman GT6000

Quote Originally Posted by DaButter1 View Post
    So, I found a pair of Cree LED lights with 60 degree flood patterns from LED Village on Amazon for $33.40 with free shipping (from China of course) so I ordered those and installed them aiming forwards. They do a great job at lighting up near the front of the tractor and at the sizes of the plow. One had the mounting bolt hole drilled at an angle which would have looked really bad if I was mounting them straight ahead, but since they are pointed out at an angle you canš tell. The biggest advantage is that I am now able to aim the Totron 12 light bar farther up like it should be, and the reach on that light is now simply amazing. See the below pictures for the same distance from the shop (185? as before and notice the difference from how it was originally aimed. The longest straight section on our lane to the road is about 500 and this light will reach that far without any problems. The quality on the little lights from from LED Village definitely isnš as good as the Totron light bars from Matt or the little 120 degree flood from superbrightleds that I mounted on the back of the tractor. Time will tell how well they hold up through rain and snow.

Adding LED lights - with Pictures-additional-front-lights1-jpgAdding LED lights - with Pictures-additional-front-lights-1-jpg.
    Looking good!

I see you've swapped out the bucket for the plow already!

A government big enough to give you everything you want is powerful enough to take everything you have....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12