deutz allis 5215 engine swap with 45 hp jd engine

/ deutz allis 5215 engine swap with 45 hp jd engine #1  

simenad

Tractor
Duetz-allis
Need to pic some brains here, been working on equipment and cars all my life but now I want to tackle an engine swap in my 5215, the 18 hp is tired and underpowered for adding a loader etc and used tractors are stupid expensive. Can figure most of it out but hoping you folks can prepare me for the problems that I'll encounter swapping the John deere 4TNE82 engine with the manual transmission etc. Can't spell the name of the 1 liter jap engine that came with it but was hoping most of these trannies will bolt up to different engines etc?

/ deutz allis 5215 engine swap with 45 hp jd engine #2  
4tne82 is Yanmar, not John Deere. That may help when trying to locate swap info re: bolt pattern for bellhousing and such.

/ deutz allis 5215 engine swap with 45 hp jd engine
strange, advertising it as rebuild john deere on ebay. in anycase does anyone know about any engine swap on the 5215 4x4 with a manual trans. I would like a hydro drive so maybe a complete repuild of the tractor based on a drive train donour. anyone know where I can find parts tractors in Canada, don't want to buy ebay as I just got scammed for 12,000.