I love you too honey

/ I love you too honey #1  

pardon my french

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota l4740
My wife was all upset with me , she was screaming my name and I kept telling her I couldn't hear here while I was plowing with cab tractor!!!! Heee heeeee! Did I tell you how much I love my cab !!!!!! 20141107_070127.jpg anyways we made up gosh I didn't realize she was calling me with the tunes playing lol

/ I love you too honey #2  
Man gotta know he limitation. ;)

/ I love you too honey #4  
I've heard we all lose certain frequency levels in our hearing, as we age. I find it strange, that the frequency level we lose, is the exact same one the spouse speaks at. :shocked::laughing: It may be time to step away from this keyboard! 445A

/ I love you too honey #5  
I've heard we all lose certain frequency levels in our hearing, as we age. I find it strange, that the frequency level we lose, is the exact same one the spouse speaks at. :shocked::laughing: It may be time to step away from this keyboard! 445A

I wonder if that part of our hearing gets worn out from too much use??

/ I love you too honey #7  

I wonder if that part of our hearing gets worn out from too much use??

The part that hears the wife/old lady/ball and chain (or whatever other nickname you have for her).

/ I love you too honey #8  
I think wives do get jealous of tractors.

/ I love you too honey #9  
rmk700.
"I think wives do get jealous of tractors."

I thought I was only notice that...whew.

/ I love you too honey #10  
This condition is known as Selective Deafness