3PH control from behind tractor

/ 3PH control from behind tractor #11  
Ever go out in the parking lot at a WalMart and hit the panic button on the car remote so that you can remember where you left the SUV? I have. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

NO ! But I did on one occasion, go out to the parking lot ,unlock the door on my Jetta ,only to find out the key didn't fit the ignition . Turns out it wasn't mine ! Mine was about 10 spaces over ! John

/ 3PH control from behind tractor #12  
<font color="blue"> NO ! But I did on one occasion, go out to the parking lot ,unlock the door on my Jetta ,only to find out the key didn't fit the ignition . Turns out it wasn't mine ! Mine was about 10 spaces over ! John </font>

John that story tops mine, no doubt about it.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ 3PH control from behind tractor #13  
I came out of Kmart one day and got into my car only to find out mine was done the lot a little further.

I really freaked the woman out sitting in the passengers seat!

/ 3PH control from behind tractor #14  
It was pretty embarassing to say the least !!
It was while I was stationed in the UK . I had both left and right hand drive cars . At times I'd Unlock the door to one of my cars sit in the seat only to find the steering wheel had moved ! I got prtty good at acting like I was looking for something in the glove box wait a few minutes and then slink to the other side of the car . John

/ 3PH control from behind tractor #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( NO ! But I did on one occasion, go out to the parking lot ,unlock the door on my Jetta ,only to find out the key didn't fit the ignition . Turns out it wasn't mine ! Mine was about 10 spaces over ! John
)</font>

I hope you didn't finish off the open bag of chips... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ 3PH control from behind tractor
Hi All,

Thanks for the nice feedback.

You would have to work at smashing your feet using either handle because you can not stand back that far. The bigger risk is being close to possible pinch points. I know that for me at least, I won't take the time to properly walk around the tractor as long as I can reach the original handle from the back. Therefore, the added handle is a safety improvement within the hasty way in that you aren't off balance or standing as close to the movement. Still, after reading the recent post "Anatomy of a lawsuit" I should probably take it off when I sell the tractor.

John

/ 3PH control from behind tractor #17  
Great idea /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif