Adding power beyond to my tractor

/ Adding power beyond to my tractor #1  

Lmholmes11

Tractor
John Deere 2305, White Field Boss 21
I have a 1989 White Field Boss 21 tractor. Currently the only hydraulics on it is for the 3 pt. I'm wondering how to plumb in a power beyond/rear remote for a 3 pt log splitter I want to build. I have seen pictures of tractors like mine with front loaders on them so I know its possible to add hydraulics. Any suggestions for where to start? There are no dealers for 'White' tractors anymore. Here are some specs.

Hyd type: open center
PSI: 2,064
5.5 gal/min

/ Adding power beyond to my tractor #2  
I have a 1989 White Field Boss 21 tractor. Currently the only hydraulics on it is for the 3 pt. I'm wondering how to plumb in a power beyond/rear remote for a 3 pt log splitter I want to build. I have seen pictures of tractors like mine with front loaders on them so I know its possible to add hydraulics. Any suggestions for where to start? There are no dealers for 'White' tractors anymore. Here are some specs.

5.5 gal/min

Remotes are great, I wouldn't use one for a log splitter though... personally a proponent of self-powered due to fuel consumption/etc.

White (AGCO) is still around and there are dealers, not sure how much they'd want to help though. Knowing it's an open center system, you can pretty much look at the hoses that run to the 3 point valve and find a convenient place to plumb your stuff in.

/ Adding power beyond to my tractor #3  

5.5 gal/min
I'm not familiar with White tractors but if they (White) offered them with front end loaders there is likely a Power Beyond port somewhere near the 3ph lift...it may require an OEM (or after market) adapter block etc...there may also be a plug for a return line also...

The GPM is going to make for a slow cycle time running log splitter with a big cylinder...

Good Luck...

/ Adding power beyond to my tractor
Yeah I agree it would be slow. Another option would be a rear PTO hydraulic pump running the splitter. (Expensive though). I'd still like to put a rear remote on it for future use of a blade, etc

/ Adding power beyond to my tractor #5  
Lmholmes11 I sent you a PM.