Pimp my Ride.....Branson edition.

/ Pimp my Ride.....Branson edition.
One thing I'm not wild about is the location of the hydraulic remote levers. They almost feel buried. Added a bolt on extension to the one for the grapple.

/ Pimp my Ride.....Branson edition. #22  
That's a great idea. Where did you get that bolt on lever from?

Out and about this morning.

/ Pimp my Ride.....Branson edition. #24  
Nice pics. I wish it was as warm here as it looks there. I ordered a front mount blower for my 4520C from mk martin. Can't wait to get it and as soon as I do and get it installed I'll get some pics posted.

64 degrees right now! We are "lucky" if we get one snow per year, but we got 2 big ones last year! If you have a little time I'll build you an extension.

/ Pimp my Ride.....Branson edition. #26  
Don't need it on a cab model. They are right out in the open.

Forgot about that. Yours are operated via flex cable. If anyone else needs one, I'll make you one for free!

/ Pimp my Ride.....Branson edition. #28  
That would be awesome for someone I'm sure. By the way it's 15 degrees here. Brrrr.This is why I have the cab model..

/ Pimp my Ride.....Branson edition. #29  
Awesome! I have the 3520h with the loader controls on the fender. I got the backhoe, dual rear remotes, and 3rd function for a future Anbo grapple.

Had it for 5 weeks and so far I've added a hydraulic top link and built a dolly for the backhoe to store & move it out of the way. I have many more plans like adding rear warning lights, ROPS lights, ammo box, chainsaw scabbard, etc.

Where did you get your ROPS lights and how did you mount it? Where did you install the switch?

/ Pimp my Ride.....Branson edition. #30  
By the way, I had the front & rear remotes installed for $1,400 (parts & labor) when I bought it.